[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollow Realization is underrated as fuck, /v/. Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hollow Realization is underrated as fuck, /v/. Let's talk about it.
>>
>>386661918
I wonder what kind of game this is.
>sword art
Goodbye
sage
>>
>>386662126
Desu. Desu. Pantsu? Sugoi. Desu.
>>
>>386661918
Does /a/ like this anime?
>>
Does this still have the thing where,

>get to customize and name your own character
>you're still kirito in cutscenes because he's such a mary sue that the girls still have to love him instead of the avatar you created

Because I couldn't get into the other games because of that shit.
>>
>>386662126
The games are good, though. Can't speak on the behalf of the crossover game, but Hollow Fragment and Hollow Realization are pretty great.
>>
>>386662293
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>386662352
No.
>>
>>386661918
I can only guess that you started playing long after maps were marked with objective dots. The original game was a mess because everytime you made progress in a dungeon, you would be stopped and forced to go back to town. With no clue of where to continue from.
>>
>>386661918

>the hollow realization is you discovering that the game is shit

poetic
>>
>>386661918
>3.63
>>
File: sinon.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sinon.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>386662460
They REALLY aren't unless you enjoy bottom of the barrel RPGs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.