[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who actually likes ice sliding puzzles? Seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: g.jpg (76KB, 257x219px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
76KB, 257x219px
Am I the only one who actually likes ice sliding puzzles? Seems like every time it gets mentioned here, someone shits on it.
>>
You must be, because it was frustrating as fuck. I just slid around randomly until I accidentally solved it.
>>
>>386651629
I didn't like them, but I didn't hate them either. What I really hate (at least, in regards to Pokemon games) is the puzzles where you need to use Strength to push boulders to the right spots. They aren't difficult or anything, but the amount of time it took was so mind-numbingly long that I'd space out and push something into the wrong spot, causing me to restart the puzzle from the beginning.
>>
>>386651629
i used to level my pokemon here, did the puzzles so much i got them down to muscle memory
found a shiny swinub
>>
I fucking love them. They're my favorite puzzles in Pokemon games.
>>
>>386651629
I'm with you op
>>386652398
>What I really hate (at least, in regards to Pokemon games) is the puzzles where you need to use Strength to push boulders to the right spots.
THIS
>>
>>386652203
Brainlet
>>
>>386652203
>I just slid around randomly until I accidentally solved it.
Maybe if you actually tried to think and learn the puzzle you'd like it more.
>>
Too easy to be enjoyable
Every time you just look and the end and work backwards from there
>>
>>386651629
Have you ever played Frogger 2?
>>
>>386651629
Considering Pokemon games are made for literal children, I've never found the puzzles to be hard. They're nice to go through
>>
>>386651629
I liked them, I also felt like the Gameboy's small resolution made the puzzles a bit more challenging than normal since you couldn't see everything at once.

>>386652398
I didn't mind Strength puzzles, the only thing I disliked was that they were almost always in caves (so wild Pokemon would constantly attack you). Fortunately, you can buy repels so that's almost a non-issue.

It's a shame that newer Pokemon games completely removed all puzzle elements to the games and turned them into glorified walking simulators.
>>
I liked all puzzles in this game. For whatever reason, pzzles in Pokémon games after this generation didn't seem that engaging.
>>
>>386651629
is there any game that solely focuses on this? I used to love these as a child
>>
>>386652203
It's like maze puzzle, you begin with the end and look the way back, except without walls
>>
>>386652203
Sad!
>>
>>386652853
No, why?
>>
>>386651629
I would play a full game of puzzles like these
>>
>>386653760
How has no one made a romhack of this yet?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.