[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey let's make another shitty HS clone that is 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Gwot.jpg (53KB, 600x216px) Image search: [Google]
Gwot.jpg
53KB, 600x216px
>Hey let's make another shitty HS clone that is 3 years too late.
Why devs do this?
>>
>>386641000
After the beta it got a lot better and way more balanced
>>
>another shitty HS clone
If Gwent has one thing going for it, its the fact that its completely unlike other generic MTG clones like HS, Eternal, Shadowverse, ESL etc
>>
>>386641167
>just ripped off Condottiere
>didn't even upgrade the gameplay just copied all mechanics from base game only to later realize it needs a rework
it's not always a good thing anon
>>
File: Gwent_Art_Director.png (62KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
Gwent_Art_Director.png
62KB, 216x233px
Gwent is literally everything that is wrong with CDPR.
>just copying most recent trends
>soulless and bland game made because they needed some moneymaker and not because they wanted to make it
>absolutely shitty management, you never fucking know when the patch will hit, it's always that retarded "SOON" meme
>patch notes are not even there day before, or even the same day, most cases they appeared day or two AFTER, and still not all changes are mentioned is noted so players have to do find them themselves
>rethaz is a stubborn fuck who doesn't listen to anyone
>full of stupid and pointless shit, wasting money on Premiums that kill strongest PCs and take three months of human work instead of focusing on the core game
>bland and shitty artstyle, does not resemble anything from the Witcher
>it's always only fun for few days after patch hits, then it becomes the most boring and tedious multi game in existence
This game is a fucking failure.
>>
>>386641000
I started playing HS because of gwent in W3.

Tried actual gwent and couldn't be bothered.
>>
>>386641000
Ask Valve.
>>
>>386642515
Because it's a shit game and CDPR are hacks.
>>
>>386641287
>ripped off
Pretty sure the devs were always open about basing their game off of it. I don't think 'ripping off' some obscure game 5 people played is such a crime
>>
>>386641287
tbf Gwent in its current form is nothing like W3 Gwent or Condottiere
>>
>DL the beta
>It's nothing like gwent in TW3
>uninstall.exe

fuck that shit. they added too much
>>
Can somebody explain why the UI is so shit?
Nothing like the design in the Witcher 3.
>>
>>386641000
Hey lets make a game the barely scratches the surface of a superior card game.

Hell even Magic Duals is better than Hearthstone just because it joggles the ol noggin that bit more.
>>
The issue with Gwent is that it doesn't even try to hide that the gameplay is just "haha my number is bigger than your number"
>>
>>386641287
Please just do everyone a favor and kill yourself already
>>
>>386645442

TW3 Gwent was unbalanced as fuck.

>Play Nilfgaard
>win
>>
>>386641000
Low effort, high return
>>
>>386646418
>"haha my number is bigger than your number"

Is that not the objective in most card games?
>>
>>386646549
Yes it is. The issue with Gwent though is that there is nothing really spicing up the gameplay to distract it from entirely boiling down to it.
>>
>>386646597

Why does it need to be spiced up? That's the whole point, the win condition is clear and concise.
>>
>>386646468
NR had better spied and more tight bond units. confirmed for not mastering W3 gwent

also skellige was very strong too
>>
>go first
>you get no compensation for going first
>many cards in the game have timers, making going first even worse
>lose
Great game, really makes my almonds active when monstershit plays grave hag last turn
>>
File: Dimitri of Rivia.jpg (148KB, 610x885px) Image search: [Google]
Dimitri of Rivia.jpg
148KB, 610x885px
>>386646468
You mean
>play northern realms
>fill your deck with spies and decoys
>bait enemy to play their whole hand on round 1 while you bloat yours
>win
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.