[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about the SAO games? They're actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Can we have a thread about the SAO games? They're actually pretty good.
>>
Better story than the anime
>>
>>386639524
Like that's hard to do.
>>
>>386639524
Anything is better than that schlock. Even the novel is utter shit.
>>
>>386639637
Excuse me. The anime was a literal masterpiece. No anime has been able to capture the magic of overcoming obstacles with the power of friendship.
>>
File: 1502219559805.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502219559805.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
When I played Hollow Fragment, I spend a couple of weeks grinding 20 levels in the forest you start in because I didn't know how to leave.
Fortunately, clearing floors and the areas after the forest were a breeze
>>
File: sinon.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sinon.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
The belly buttons in these games are magnificent.
>>
>>386641265
Not only that.
>>
>>386641265
I want to boop that bellybutton!
>>
>people ctually liked SAO games
I played my first one about 6 months ago and I returned it to the store the same week and absolutely hated it myself. Instant buyers regret.

>Graphics are bad
>Animations are bad
>Customization is bad
>Combat is alright
>Bosses are health-pool slog-fests
>Dead multiplayer
>A lot of talking about nothing in particular, not advancing the story ect.
>Backtracking
just to name a few from the top of my head

What did you guys like about it?
>>
>>386641632
>What did you guys like about it?
The challenge and the huge amount of content. HR at release was pretty bad, but after all the patches and DLCs, it got so much better. And we still need to get the 3rd DLC, which will make the game even better.
It's a pseudo MMO, there's a lot of grind to do. This could turn off some people, but I'm a former MMO player that quit because all current MMOs are shit, and I found in HR exactly what I was looking for.

>Customization is bad
Yeah, no. There are so many weapons and equipments it's ridiculous.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.