[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so we can all agree this is the best batman game, right? on sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1589.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
so we can all agree this is the best batman game, right?
on sale on steam for $5, btw.
>>
>>386631660
I hear this opinion very often on /v/, but I personally liked City much more. I don't think it was worse than Asylum in any of its aspects, but it added so much more new things.
>>
>>386631660
>Every Batman game
>"Hey Bruce this shiny new villain is here and causin m..."
>"Nope, it's me LE WACKY JOKER AGAIN don't you love me? I'm the only good villain in the series because normies only eat my shit up right? Right?"
>>
File: 39285692862.jpg (130KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
39285692862.jpg
130KB, 1360x768px
>>386631660
i want more barbara
>>
Knight is the best game but PCfags are still salty over the shit port
>>
>>386633019
Knight is virtually the same game as City with upgraded graphics and downgraded bosses.
>>
>>386633019

I put off playing Knight for the longest time because of the criticism towards it, but what I've played so far is fucking fantastic. I even like the Batmobile stuff. It's easily the best feel of any of the previous games.

However I completely understand an argument for any of these games being the "best" one.
>>
>>386631916
The city in City sucked, it was absolute shit, the only good parts are inside buildings, where it goes into a more structured environment and puzzles.
Traveling across the city was a fucking boring chore, how many times is the game going to tell you to go to the opposite side of the city then tell you to go back where you came from then tell you to go back again, over and over and over and over.
Jesus Christ, I'm getting angry just thinking about how much padding they added to the game by having you travel for miles in circles to the same few locations because most buildings have nothing in them, from the first moment of the game till almost the very last the game jerks you around.
Huge step down from Asylum.
>>
>>386633019
>muh batmobile
fuck off, casual
>>
>>386631916
the combat in city was hot ass
and making the area more expansive and open came at the cost of making it far less detailed, the setpieces were basically nonexistent despite being easily the best part of asylum
its a spiderman game masquerading as a batman game, and its not very good at being either as a result
also FUCK the glide challenges
>>
>>386633019
But it runs much better on PC now.
>>
>>386633331
I personally found backtracking on foot Asylum way worse than flying in City.
And the enemy variety and combat sucked ass in Asylum compared to City. And I consider the combat to be the core gameplay of the series.
Although I cannot comment on how faithful the set pieces and/or character were to the original in either game, since I'm not really into /co/. They all were just really enjoyable high quality video games, and I personally enjoyed City the most.
>>
>Somewhat enjoyed Arkham Asylum but I had to force myself to finish it
>Went 1 hour into city and got bored

Is there anything Knight might have that would hold me for longer?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.