[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I need a chill/feel good/comfy game and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (381KB, 1919x915px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
381KB, 1919x915px
I feel like I need a chill/feel good/comfy game and I'm looking at
>Rune Factory 4
and
>Animal Crossing New Leaf

Which one is better?
>>
>>386627642
you're a faggot, they're both garbage time wasters
>>
>>386627642
play both, AC is fun about an hour and can't do much once you've done all the stuff and then play RF.
>>
>>386627760
this guy is wrong
>>386627832
this guy is right
>>
>>386627642
AC is the most relaxed one,you can play just a few minutes or hours depending on your mood.

RF4 has combat and story and it's one of the best games ever.

Play both
>>
>>386627642
Both are the peak of their genre
>>
>>386627642
RF4 = Timewasting
ACNL = Something used to kill 1-2 hours a day
>>
File: 1454621507-picture.jpg (201KB, 450x549px) Image search: [Google]
1454621507-picture.jpg
201KB, 450x549px
Which game has the best character interaction?

As in which characters are more enjoyable to talk to?
>>
File: 1496181608016.png (522KB, 750x772px) Image search: [Google]
1496181608016.png
522KB, 750x772px
Slime Rancher
>>
>>386627642
ACNL
>comfier
>less gamey - most things are locked behind a time gate *the game uses real time so there's only so much you can do in a day
>if "watching your character lay in bed while listening to the sound of waves or rain on the windows" appeals to you then this is the one

Rune Factory
>More of an actual game
>Can be played for longer sessions
>more investment in characters
>not as comfy as ACNL , you can get stressed out by trying to maximize what you accomplish in a day, trying to complete certain objectives etc
>>
>>386632440
I remember I stopped playing RF4 because I got the sleepy chick to the heart before you can propose marriage and then for like the next year couldn't get it to go any higher.
>>
>>386632440
>you can get stressed out by trying to maximize what you accomplish in a day, trying to complete certain objectives etc
its not like you're ever on a time limit to accomplish anything, the game gives you a lot of freedom to do something at your pace
>>
>>386633040
Yeah, but that doesn't stop people (like myself) from stressing about every second spent idling, every sliver of RP I go to sleep with, and every empty spot in my fields.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.