[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja6 rxxb2zRc Will it be goo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja6rxxb2zRc

Will it be good?
I'll post myself getting anally raped by a hot metal stick if they don't announce Smash 5 on this.
>>
>>386627313
Probably not, they shouldn't have revived it in the first place
>>
>>386627313

>That nostalgic as fuck logo

We late 80s now
>>
File: 1428896020192.png (881KB, 833x707px) Image search: [Google]
1428896020192.png
881KB, 833x707px
>world championships
>qualifiers only in continental US
>contest only open to Americans and Canadians(minus Quebec because fuck them) despite no qualifiers happening in Canada, not even the token Toronto stop most of these things have.
>year 2000 + 17 and you can't even apply online in any way.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>386628278

>NoA pls be inclusive of every country I as the complaining individual live in

Grow up nigga, at least you aren't treated like a fucking mexican when ever you're around
>>
>>386628995
It's called "World Championships"
>>
>>386627313
so...who is going to be the next tranny? lol
>>
https://youtu.be/YrsteFpwgBo
>>
mother 3. arms dlc. prime 4 teaser. all of these higher chance of happening
>>
File: 1486860230104.jpg (22KB, 355x442px) Image search: [Google]
1486860230104.jpg
22KB, 355x442px
>the qualifier is done with Mario Kart 7 of all games
>>
>>386627313
>Do cool Nostalgic thing
>Beat it into the ground

Yep it's Nintendo alright
>>
I hope that hot guy returns.
>>
Who is gonna be humiliated into transgenderism this time?
>>
>>386630043
Fred Savage.
>>
File: c72.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
c72.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>386627313
>Original WC was major event like a small convention, kiosk after kiosk of NES and Gameboy games that weren't released yet to preview, needed a competition ticket to compete
>Revival is some ghetto walk-in shit at fucking best buy
This is some Sega-tier cucking nintendo's giving their fans this year.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>386630876
Where did his hair go? Does he have cancer?
>>
YOU'RE A VIRTUAL TIGER
>>
>>386630957
He shaved it off one day in a fit of mental illness
>>
>>386630876
Jesus xhe's a complete fruitcake
>>
>>386630957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPsuRZKq_AA

KEK
>>
>>386631246
>Not shaving it live during the stream

And he calls himself a attention whore
>>
>>386629105
Just like the World Series
>>
>>386630876
Would it have killed him to have spent a fraction of the money he used shooting himself up with hormones to go see a fucking dentist?
>>
Will another tranny emerge from this?
>>
any else grinding out the time trail? tips for second lap?
>>
>>386631898
Only if John Numbers demands another soul
>>
File: earthboundbeginnings.jpg (83KB, 1269x663px) Image search: [Google]
earthboundbeginnings.jpg
83KB, 1269x663px
This was announced the last time they had NWC.

Reggie said earlier this year "To those fans asking for Metroid and Mother 3, come back to me next year and see how things played out."

Think we'll get another announcement like that this year?
>>
>>386632247
Super Mario Maker 2 probably, 2 more announcements, hopefully not Smash for Switch, and something like you are saying, an old game ported to newer systems, if Nintendo were smart they would remake the entire mother series and release a Mother's day collection for them.
>>
>>386632247
Why waste time on Mother 3? It's not going to be as good as the fan translation. I fucking hate how Nintendo fans keep asking for it. It's the dumbest shit.
>>
>>386632247
Probably a Metroid Prime 4 trailer, more information on Pokemon for Switch, and an unannounced game hopefully.
>>
>>386632549
Well last year we got Earthbound Beginnings and Blast Ball, which led to the Federation Force reveal in the following Direct.

We still also know nothing about the 3DS Kirby title which is supposedly to be a multiplayer fighting game, so that has a chance to be revealed as well.
>>
>>386632247
With all the remakes Nintendo is doing for the 3DS, wouldn't surprise me if we get a Mother 3 port/remake with a international release.
>>
>>386632635
Fan translations suck
>>
>>386632641
Pretty sure they'd save most of those big pieces of information for a Direct.

I think smaller scale announcements are likely in the wings.

>>386632635
Fans want to have an official release to support their favorite series?

It'd be nice to have them acknowledge the franchise outside of Smash Bros.

It shows that Nintendo actually makes use of their niche IPs instead of just relegating their RPG games of choice to just Mario RPGs and the like.
>>
JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS made Cosmo into a mentally ill tranny after this event.
Who the fuck is next /v/?
>>
>>386632247
A proper remake of Earthbound Begginings would make me cum buckets.

But I think Itoi has cleaned his hands of anything Mother 5 ever.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.