[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be an American >play any multiplayer game >choose the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1502255630594.png (14KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
1502255630594.png
14KB, 327x367px
>be an American
>play any multiplayer game
>choose the North American server
>get a huge flood of Brazilian, Russian and Australian third world
>they ruin the game every time
>they refuse to join their own designated servers
>later on the rest of the internet:
>"AMERIGBA SUGS HUEHUAHUEHUAHUE"
>"YEH GED RID OF AMERIGBA, HUEHUAHUEHA M8"

Why do they do this?
>>
stop laying MMOs
>>
>>386626328
>be american

that's your problem right there
>>
>>386626245
success breed jealousy
>>
>>386626245
Brazilians aren't human.
>>
>>386626245
>be western EU
>pick western EU server
>filled with polish and russians
Why do they do this?
>>
>>386626245
>australia
>third world
>burgerclap education
>>
>>386626245
>be an Australian
>play any multiplayer game that's over a year old
>no servers
>don't wanna play with chinks
>join American server
>magically dodge bullets with my 250+ ping and shitpost in global chat
>feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>386630148
>>be an Australian
>>don't wanna play with chinks

>Australia isn't full of Chinks already.
>>
>>386626245
>don't be American
>don't play multiplayer games
>have no problem
>>
>>386628887
>an animal that beheads someone over a football game and puts it on a pike
>a civilized human

pick one
>>
Inferiority complex. Honestly wish non-Americans would fuck off my servers too OP. They suck, they lag, they cheat, they spout non-English noises and they aren't even funny or helpful when they can speak English.
>>
>play on American server
>get 250+ ping
Why should I torment myself such?
>>
File: IMG_2243.jpg (90KB, 780x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2243.jpg
90KB, 780x497px
>>386626245
American servers need to be littered with the blood of Euro and South American blood. Aussies are usually nice even if they have shit ping so they can stay I guess.
>>
>>386632613
>blood of Euro and South American blood
meant to say Euro and South American subhumans. fuck, i'm tired.
>>
>>386629792
They don't wanna play with poles and russians either.
>>
>>386626245
Why do AMerican servers always seem like they're filled to the brim with kids? Any other server, a kid speaks up and everyone in the game tells the to shut up. Meanwhile you play on American servers, and it's kids screaming memes and being edgy and shit
>>
>>386626245
>they refuse to join their own designated servers
>Why do they do this?
Because those servers are full of BRs, Russkies and Australians and even they don't want to hang around with their own kind.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.