[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about competitive play that brings out all the retards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
What is it about competitive play that brings out all the retards of the world? I haven't lost a single game of Lucio Ball until I did placement matches for comp. It was a nightmare. People don't play goalie when they spawn on goal, they keep going for more points when we get a lead so we have less defense, nobody knows that if you boop the top of the ball it actually moves. We'll be in overtime and I'll be the only one guarding. Its bullshit. The one gamemode I'm good at is ruined by competitive tryhards. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, don't play comp if you're not good at it, and don't play if you're not playing to win. There is no second place in life and fucking normies need to realize that.
>>
>>386620597
the people who play competitive typically do it because the have something to prove to other people for whatever reason that may be
so people try really hard to be the mvp of the team, which just ends up in the team falling apart because all the retards are just focusing on being the guy with the most points
>>
>>386620597
>take fun game mode and make it comp cancer
>>
File: 1477197480833.jpg (272KB, 1078x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1477197480833.jpg
272KB, 1078x1078px
There's a competitive mode for lucio ball? Ranked? MMR?

A mode meant to imitate Rocket League for Overwatch during a seasonal event?

Hahahahahaha
>>
>>386620597
The dumb cunts who play this mode are just straight up trash. Play rocket league to actually have a good ball game. You also get to skip being a howler monkey faggot on rollerskates, which is a plus.
>>
>>386620597
I just tell the team I am goalie, they always agree and I do not have to rely on anyond to stand there brain dead and right click when a ball gets near.
>>
I don't understand why people don't give 110% when playing game. Its there for you to win. There is no second place so trying your hardest is only natural. If you do your best and still lose, yeah it suck and you're still pissed, but you know you tried. People who just hop in "for fun" and don't do their best to win should probably just off themselves.
>>
>>386621002
>Play rocket league to actually have a good ball game.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: 1502052711171.jpg (138KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1502052711171.jpg
138KB, 500x399px
>>386620597
>competitive mode
>for a rocket league ripoff with laggy ball physics and no fun movement mechanics
>>
>>386622735
when you get to plat people start being pretty decent as long as you only play duos
>>
>>386623659
I agree, but it seems the current meta is drive at the ball and do a fucking flip until you get out of shitter elite. Fucking almost made it in solo standard and even carried some GCs, but I guess even in plat three, it's too much to ask for your team to not fucking score own goals. The worst part was that my team for my diamond rank-up game was me at plat 3, a guy in plat 1, and a fucking gold 2. The other team was all diamond. I just gave up after that. Now I just warm up, join my friends, try to carry them, and end up rage quitting out of casuals after they fuck up my dribbling and miss tap ins. The desire is gone. The best part is a freestyle training set some faggot made. The actual game gives me heartburn.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.