[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished this and I honestly don't get why people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: beyond good and evil.jpg (28KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
beyond good and evil.jpg
28KB, 460x215px
I just finished this and I honestly don't get why people praise it to high heaven. It's a decent game, but the combat is atrocious, and the ending was horrible, the story in general was pretty lackluster.
>>
so you learned from your previous copypastas youd shitposted here and back and decided to switch it up. go fuck yourself
>>
>>386611410
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>386611205
It's an alright game, that in a way feels like a disney movies, but it's not the sacred cow like some claim.
>>
>>386611205
The armosphere and character design was just awesome, imo. It was a cool world and it encouraged you to look around and take notice of the details in with the photography mechanics. It's kind of linear otherwise and yeah, the combat is garbo. I love it though.
>>
>>386612127
I did enjoy the photography, music and art style.
>>
>>386611712
there was a shitpost who would post
>GAMEPLAY IS ABYSMAL
>TERRIBLE STORY
>BUZZWORD

missjudged your post. but yeah beyond good and evil was always a bad game
>>
>>386611205
nostalgia
>>
>>386612307
But I thought nobody played it when it came out?
>>
>>386611205
It's shit.
>>
>>386611205
It's pretty good, but grossly overrated. Not even close to top 10 like it's insane fans claim.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.