[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on a pc. I've never played a Dark Souls game. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
I'm on a pc. I've never played a Dark Souls game. I've been given Dark Souls 3. Is this a good one to start with?
>>
nobody cares
>>
File: DS3 babby.jpg (262KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DS3 babby.jpg
262KB, 1000x1200px
Of course!
>>
yup have fun
>>
>>386610340
dark souls is shite
>>
story doesnt matter you play to roll hit die rinse repeat
>>
>>386610340
Maybe. Started out with Bloodborne myself. Gave up on it pretty soon. I am enjoying DS2 right now tbqh
>>
Start with 1
>>
>>386610340
Whichever one you start with will probably end up the one you like best so it doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>386610340
no dark souls 3 is retardedly purposefully annoyingly difficult compared to the others, and not in a good way.
more like in a "die 20 times to a boss learning his moves" way which left me just annoyed when i beat it, and feelong no satisfaction.

start with ds1, best difficulty and pacing in the series
>>
>>386611830
False, nobody enjoys DaS2.
>>
>>386610340
yeah they're all the same thing basically except 2 and 3 don't need mods to be playable
>>
>>386611889
3 is the easiest in the series though, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>386610340
Start with Bloodborne.
>>
>>386611889
...what
I beat Dark Souls 3 in two weeks
I still haven't beaten O&S in DaS
>>
>>386610340
they are all fine games, nothing amazing but fun
1 is a classic and most of the autist fans will tell you to start with it
2 is a great game that tries a lot of new things that didn't go over well with fans of the first game its probably a bad place to start if you want to play all 3, but the DLC for 2 is the best souls content to date
3 is the most polished of the whole series, probably the best place to start out if you don't care about missing some DS1 nods
bloodborne somehow managed to be even more overrated than the souls games. But it if you own a PS4 if you like the souls game, but don't buy a PS4 just to play bloodborne, its not worth the money, especially for how shit the performance is
>>
>>386612002
The last one you play is always the easiest
>>
>>386610340
Start in 1 or Demons, Skip 2 because ADP, play Bloodborne then finally Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>386612150
Wrong, DaS3 has BB's super agile rolling but then they also allow you to tank shit with a shield. For anyone with a brain you can survive so easily between a good shield and the insanely good roll I-frames.
>>
>>386612414
And DS1 has comparatively narcoleptic bosses and armor and poise that work. For anyone with a brain you can beat anything, but obviously if you're familiar with the series each new game isn't going to seem as tough.
>>
>>386612492
>DaS
>a boss that is almost impossible without range
>a boss that fills the area with crystals and has something you need to destroy before you can harm it
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There you go, that's at least three bosses off the top of my head which are like a guaranteed 1-5 deaths before you figure out what the fuck is happening. At least with DaS3 bosses you can run in swinging and often come out on top even from pure luck. Even Yhorm with his gimmick, doesn't actually require use of his gimmick to win.
>>
>>386612865
different anon, I have no idea which two bosses you mean except the ice dragon guy
>>
>>386610340
Of course not, pirate 1 and 2 first
>>
>>386613346
Moonlight Butterfag (who is an optional boss but still)
Seath
Neato
>>
>>386613528
I don't want to be a smartass but I beat the butterfly and nito on my first attempt. I didn't have anything ranged for the butterfly either, you can cheese bad to dodge his shots and then he touches down now and again for you to attack his weak point for massive damage
>>
>>386610745
post more /fa/shion ones
>>
>>386611889
>die 20 times to a boss learning his moves
Only Friede, Nameless King, and Midir were like that, and they're all optional.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.