[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got this in an e-mail from Gearbox today, what shenanigans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (328KB, 1498x837px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
328KB, 1498x837px
Got this in an e-mail from Gearbox today, what shenanigans are they up to now?
>>
Hello?
>>
>>386610147
Some card-game meets 1v1 first person shooter thing. I doubt it'll be any good because >Gearbox
>>
>>386610147
FPS game combined with TCG? It's DOA.
>>
literally stealing DE's new fps idea. fucking w e w
>>
File: 1493962087306.jpg (78KB, 610x447px) Image search: [Google]
1493962087306.jpg
78KB, 610x447px
A 1v1 first person shooter doesn't fucking work. You just kill someone and then you have to run around and wait until they respawn.

What stupid fucking idea. if they want a 1v1 game they have to make Chess or a fucking fight game. Kill them.
>>
>>386610147

that's a good logo, that's all i can say
>>
>>386610147
Too late Randy
http://store.steampowered.com/app/628340/Kick_Speed__Global_Operations__KS__GO/
>>
>>386612352
>or a fucking fight game.
you just memorize your infinite combo and get them against the wall lol
>>
>>386612352
That assumes the goal is to kill the other person. You could instead take it the Herzog Zwei route, where your character is the main unit on the field, both deploying other units and defenses, and attacking the enemy's own, while only deployed units can actually attack the target.

That sounds kind-of fun if done right, but Randy probably wants you to literally play IT'S MY TURN in the middle of fps combat.
>>
>take Battleborn
>make minor modifications to increase the potential for microtransactions
>decrease lobby size to 2 so there will be at least a handful of active games during the public beta
>>
just sign up and say you hate micro transactions / buggy half finished garbage with less content than anything before
>>
>>386612352
Holy shit this post is stupid.
>>
>1v1 FPS
>card shit

They really know how to make something absolutely unappealing
>>
I honestly cant wait to play it and see just how bad it is
>>
>>386610147
Why won't these fuckers just make Borderlands 3?
>>
I really want a 1v1 fps so I can't hate this out of principle, but I'm not expecting much because this card game business sounds awful. If Quake Champions' core gameplay can't carry it's shitty duel gimmick then I'd be amazed if Gearbox of all people could make something engaging enough to be worth the card crap.
>>
File: orenishii.gif (912KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
orenishii.gif
912KB, 500x205px
>combines the action of fast-paced 1v1 first-person combat with the metagame strategy of a collectible card game
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.