[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the "hurr durr 30fps" thing a real problem or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tos.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tos.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
Is the "hurr durr 30fps" thing a real problem or just a meme?

Does the lower framerate actually hinders the gameplay or is the Steam version completely fine?
>>
Its fine, I have not has any issues enjoying the game.
>>
>>386603585
It's an action RPG anon where you need to time your attacks and so on, it's not turn based.
As such, 30 FPS does suck rather hard.
>>
Was it actually hot coffee?
>>
>>386603585
If you're an EOP then the Steam version is better than GameCube version since it has dual audio.
>>
>>386603830

What about the hundreds if not thousands of console action games that are 30fps, and most aren't even locked at that?
>>
>>386604289
They'd all be better on a system that can give the game 60 fps. This isnt hard to understand.
>>
>>386605424
Why 60 fps rather than 120 fps or 240 fps?
>>
>>386603585
It's not the worst thing in the world, but it really should have been 60. The game just feels better overall at 60 and just feels okay at 30. Still playable, just a little less responsive, and imo doesn't look as nice.
>>
>>386603585
It runs fine. If anyone says other wise they haven't played it or they are just trying to show everyone how cool they are by shitting on 30 fps.
>>
>>386605424

OP didn't ask if the game was better at 60fps, he asked if 30fps would hurt the experience.
>>
>>386605613
Nothing in this game takes precision input besides the smoothness of the actual video 30 fps doesn't really fuck with anything.
>>
Pirating Bersaria bevause I don't have $50 right now, what am I in for?
>>
>>386606760
Emotions.
>>
30 fps is probably fine. Haven't played the steam version to be able to say for sure. The most technical thing in the game is spell canceling and you don't really need 60 fps for that. In fact, the steam version's probably based on the playstation version of the game, so you probably won't be spell cancelling unless you're willing to grind a spell to 999 uses. What I'm trying to say is it'll probably be fine.
>>
>>386603585
It's not a huge problem but it's absolutely noticeable if you've seen or played it at 60fps before.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.