[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So you see Raiden, I was actually on your side all along,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Solidus-Snake-MGS2-Harrier-2.jpg (78KB, 1200x633px) Image search: [Google]
Solidus-Snake-MGS2-Harrier-2.jpg
78KB, 1200x633px
>So you see Raiden, I was actually on your side all along, trying to take down the Patriot network to prevent them from taking control over the US government. Now that you know, there's literally no reason for us to fight and we could easily go our separate ways here or even work together in our common goal
Oh by the way I killed your parents and turned you into a child soldier now let's fight to the death xD
Truly the best written game in the entire MGS series, bravo based Kojima-san, bravo
>>
Gimme (You)s damn it
>>
>>386602659
NOT FOR HONOR, BUT FOR (You)
>>
If Raiden didn't kill Solidus, Olga's child would be killed, and for some reason Raiden cared about her
>>
>>386601918
They fought because they had Sunny hostage
>>
>>386602881
who gave a fuck about Sunny at the time?
>>
Why did everyone hate the homo vampire? He was fun
>>
>>386601918
MGS2 has the president of America in a Dr Octopus suit sword fighting a sexy femboy after a giant ship crashes into New York
>>
>>386603225
Raiden
>>
>>386603567
He didn't even know her
>>
>>386603603
he knew olga
>>
>>386603670

for like 10 minutes
>>
>>386601918
Reminder half the game is spurred on by Olga and your her stupid Schrodinger's baby. Everytime somebody tries to not do what the Patriots want they bring up the babby.

And Rose I guess but who gives a shit if she died?
>>
>>386601918
Solidus was such a shit villain but he was still better than Skull Face who was a cartoon character. He is more of a joke than Volgin whose whole point was that Volgin was a James Bond villain
>>
>>386601918
You're forgetting he still thought the S3 plan and all of Big Shell was Solid Snake Simulation, a training program to create a new Snake. Ergo, if he killed the new Snake, he would deliver a massive blow to the Patriots by removing their strongest piece.
>>
>>386603768
He doesn't know anyone else. Even rose is fake and hates solidus.
>>
>>386604102
Rose was real and swapped an AI at Arsenal Gear
>>
>>386604156
What is dramatic irony
>>
>>386603951
Liquid = Black Arts Viper > Ocelot > Gene > Liquid Ocelot > Gray Fox > Big Boss > GW > Solidus > Skull Face > Civilized Blackman
give credit where it is due
>>
>>386601918
>Raiden has to kill Solidius to save Olga's baby
>Solidius has to kill Raiden so he can retrieve the neural implant he has, which stores information (supposedly) regarding the true indentities of the Patriots.

They both had reasons to kill each other, even if they were both reluctant to do so
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.