[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing comes close--and it's not nostalgia goggled--it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ocarina_of_time_ft-img.jpg (614KB, 2521x2185px) Image search: [Google]
ocarina_of_time_ft-img.jpg
614KB, 2521x2185px
Nothing comes close--and it's not nostalgia goggled--it's the honest to god truth.

I still get tear jerkings at the end of credits.
>>
>>386601403
God*
>>
>>386601403
>it's not nostalgia goggled
>I still get tear jerkings at the end of credits.
>>
The ending is quite beautiful. You won, but you have to be sent back in time, effectively making your entire journey disappear. Very bittersweet.

Then majora's mask comes along and ruins everything.
>>
>>386601403
>I still get tear jerkings at the end of credits

Over the shittiest ending in the series?
>>
>>386601403
This one's better.
>>
I wish I could still genuinely enjoy this game.

Replaying it now is nothing but marking a checklist of things to do, and the total lack of challenge doesn't help one bit.
Still love it though.
>>
Why is the series called The Legend of Zelda and not the Legend of Hyrule?
>>
>>386603030

/thread
>>
*pinches nose and sighs*
I suggest you watch this and get educated,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOC3vixnj_0
>>
>>386604946
>Replaying it now is nothing but marking a checklist of things to do, and the total lack of challenge doesn't help one bit.
I've replayed and beat the game at least 7 or so times.

I know the game inside out so much that i just enjoy the music and atmosphere--and being so skilled with my sword that I actually am a legendary hero.

Try replaying the game with only 3 hearts only---with no heart reinforcement.

By the time you reach the forest temple, it's one hit kills from there on, like a real hero on an epic quest.
>>
>best game ever
>only 22 reviews taken into account on metacritic
rigged as fuck
>>
>>386605108
You didn't raise your paw before speaking up.

>*sighs and facepalms*

You are grounded, sunny!
>>
>>386601403

i listen to this game's soundtrack at work. it makes me that cozy while i bury my mind in stressful, accounting models.

>tfw stuck on a figure but working through it while blasting kokiri village theme

nothing makes me feel more like things are all going to be okay than that game's sound track

I guess because the game came out when I was 6 and we got an N64 with OoT that year for Christmas. I'll never forget unwrapping it for the first time... truly a magical memory man.
>>
>>386605375

never tried the dark souls approach to it. i have always tried to 100% all collectibles in my playthroughs so the journey doesn't have to end any sooner than need be.
>>
>OoT was the first game on a home console I ever played at age of seven
>never liked it, not then, not the many times I've tried to revisit it since

I'm glad to see other people enjoying a video game so much though.
>>
>>386601403
>carrying the constant regret with you for the rest of your life that you ever played such a piece of shit to begin with, and lost that slice of time forever.

I'd cry my eyes out too. Sorry you went through that, anon.
>>
>>386607815
>hated OoT as a kid, thought it was some really kiddy shit. My autismo cousin bought it, recommended it, and we started new file, since it was "so good".
>Some real bullshit, then just green mario walking around to other green kids.
>yep dont like it, and never saw more than that

Then as adult I bought 3DS version. It was such a perfect little game. Damn kid me wouldve loved it if I at least got the deku sword and knew there was sword fighting.
>>
File: bait.png (697KB, 1372x767px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
697KB, 1372x767px
>>386608585
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.