/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TELL ME SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED OR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: shulk[1].jpg (37KB, 632x338px) Image search: [Google]
shulk[1].jpg
37KB, 632x338px
TELL ME SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED OR I'LL KILL YOU!
>>
But if you kill me, you'll be just like me!
>>
>Rocket League

Really fun game to play when it doesn't make me scream
>>
File: 39291798_p3_master1200.jpg (169KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
39291798_p3_master1200.jpg
169KB, 565x800px
>Banjo-Tooie
Um... I really like WitchyWorld, it's still my favorite level.
I still think Kazooie's clearly the superior game in almost every aspect though.
>>
File: High_Templar_Avarius.png (156KB, 409x635px) Image search: [Google]
High_Templar_Avarius.png
156KB, 409x635px
Avarius is one of the best fights in the game, and a casual filter to boot
>>
File: soraka.jpg (177KB, 1000x1120px) Image search: [Google]
soraka.jpg
177KB, 1000x1120px
>League of Legends
I fucking hate this game please send help
>>
Endless Space.
It's fun.
>>
a blast to play with friends even my more normie friends like it. okayish playing alone
>>
File: 1501204184202.gif (2MB, 303x184px) Image search: [Google]
1501204184202.gif
2MB, 303x184px
>>386601535
>about to tap in an easy aerial with open net
>teammate comes out of nowhere hits off the backwall
>they get a breakaway and score
How the fuck are these people at diamond 3
>>
I PLAYED TURF WAR IN SPLATOON 2 AND THE MUSIC WAS PRETTY AND BEING A SQUID IS PRETTY COOL TOO. I LIKE THE FAST MOVEMENT AND FLOW OF THE GAME
>>
>>386601157
>PUBG
First person servers saved the game
>>
MEGA MAN LEGACY COLLECTION 2 LET ME REPLAY MY FIRST MEGA MAN GAME AND THAT MADE ME FEEL GOOD
>>
Playing dress up and taking pictures are fun.
The songs are nice too I guess.
>>
File: Neverwinter-Lady-700x394.jpg (55KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Neverwinter-Lady-700x394.jpg
55KB, 700x394px
Free to Play done best
>>
>ffxiv
cats are cute and the erp is fun
>>
File: 539941-rocket-league-for-pc.jpg (308KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
539941-rocket-league-for-pc.jpg
308KB, 1920x1080px
The game itself is fine, although, in true britbong fashion the devs are being cucks as of late.

the playerbase is a whole different story, though, holy shit. once you crawl out of plat its not bad, though. most of my problem is probably solo queuing.

>tfw barely got out in 3v3s
>still stuck in doubles
>>
>>386601157
but we're homs too monado boy, do you think you have what it takes

how did metal face die again? I remember him getting impaled and everyone talking to the fallen hand but wasn't the Monado not able to hurt homs?
>>
>Bioshock infinite
Nuff said
>>
>>386607419
You're still playing that? I am one of the few who actually didn't hate the game, I kinda liked it, and I still think you're retarded.
>>
>>386601157
Go ahead, Nier Automata already took my will to live
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.