[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We should probably discuss this game seeing as it might be t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Hunt-Showdown.png (157KB, 1160x694px) Image search: [Google]
Hunt-Showdown.png
157KB, 1160x694px
We should probably discuss this game seeing as it might be the last game Crytek ever puts out if it fails. Bit of a rundown:
>Multiplayer game
>Set in late 19th Century Louisiana
>You play in teams or 2 or 3 (unsure whether you can play solo yet or not)
>Objective is to hunt down targets and banish them to claim a bounty
>You are also playing against other players
>You can either follow them and let them do all the work for you and swipe the bounty in the end or kill them before hand
>Once the banishment starts it becomes PVP with a little bit of PVE due to the hostile NPCs
>There are enemy NPCs as well who will be different types of enemies
>All houses and areas are explorable and will have shit going on in them

Theres more information but cbf getting it all here.

Summary video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2-wnvZk3U
>>
Fuck i remember this at e3.
Looks badass.
>>
>>386600014
almost fell asleep at how boring that looked
>>
>>386600014
So its witch hunter the game. eh
>>
>>386600014
Fuck off shill
>>
>>386601048
>if its not muh colorful le wacky hero shooter its boring
>>
>>386601732
Alright dickhead. Show me where exactly am I shilling the game. Did I praise it or some shit? Did I say I would buy it?

My first fucking sentence was that if this game fails, Crytek would be shut down and Im pretty sure no one here gives a shit about Crytek.

Seriously fuck off. Fucking nu-/v/ users
>>
>>386602246
Your entire post reeks of shill, as does your response.

Fuck off, Crytek is dead.
>>
>>386602334
>Your entire post reeks of shill

Point out the sentence where Im shilling for the game you retarded cumstain.

Go ahead point it out.
>>
>>386602486
>We should probably discuss this game seeing as it might be the last game Crytek ever puts out if it fails. Bit of a rundown:

Fuck off, shill
>>
>>386602554
>Monotone sentence = shilling

Do you have a mental disability or something? Or are you just naturally a dickrider?
>>
>>386602823
Whatever you say shill, now fuck off and stop bumping your shitty thread
>>
>>386602924
Nice response there. Now go ride some more dick at r/4chan or some shit.
>>
>>386602823
You made the mistake of starting a thread about a new game that wasnt a shitpost or in a negative tone. As such the masses of /v/ deems your thread and efforts to be shilling and shall now be shunned.
>>
>>386603780
>As such the masses of /v/ deems your thread and efforts to be shilling and shall now be shunned.

You mean the one faggot in this thread?
>>
>>386603891
Kys shill
>>
>>386604374
Ah there he is. Dickriding away
>>
>>386604654
Fuck off shill
>>
>>386605116
Not fucking off anywhere bud. You can keep replying if you want.
>>
>>386605245
Someone is upset he was called out and his thread was derailed
>>
>>386605278
>called out

You still havent proved that Im shilling so.....
>>
>>386605334
>We should probably discuss this game seeing as it might be the last game Crytek ever puts out if it fails. Bit of a rundown:
>>Multiplayer game
>>Set in late 19th Century Louisiana
>>You play in teams or 2 or 3 (unsure whether you can play solo yet or not)
>>Objective is to hunt down targets and banish them to claim a bounty
>>You are also playing against other players
>>You can either follow them and let them do all the work for you and swipe the bounty in the end or kill them before hand
>>Once the banishment starts it becomes PVP with a little bit of PVE due to the hostile NPCs
>>There are enemy NPCs as well who will be different types of enemies
>>All houses and areas are explorable and will have shit going on in them
This is why you stupid motherfucker, literally reads like a list of features. It doesn't sound like discussion, it sounds like someone is trying to make sure you know what this game is. Doesn't help I have literally never heard of this game before. Also didn't think crytek was in danger thanks to their engine.
>>
>>386606105
So what the fuck is wrong with listing what the game's about? I listed this shit because its all of the info available and that video is the only gameplay video out there. For the record, I havent even decided if its good or not. Thats why I started the thread.
>>
>>386606105
>Also didn't think crytek was in danger thanks to their engine.

Crytek's been in deep shit for a while now especially after the Austin studio closed down. An engine alone cant keep a studio profitable. This is literally the game that will decide their fates.
>>
CRYTEK FUCKING SUCKS ASS FUCK ALL THEIR FALT BALD PASTY ASSES TO DEATH
>>
>>386607013
Finally. At least one post without the word shill.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.