[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never get to fight manticore because the witcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>you will never get to fight manticore because the witcher series is over
>>
looks really gay, only thing that would make it more gay would be if it had balls and dick swinging around
>>
>>386587981
You're beyond help.
>>
>>386587592
Geralt's story is over but not the Witcher series.
>>
>>386588068
I think the Witcher series is over man, unless they make prequels which is perfectly possible. For now I'm happy with the cyberpunk game we're getting.
>>
>>386588372
They said it wasn't a few years ago but they definitely could have changed their mind since then.
>>
You can fight a manticore in Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
>>
>>386588625
No they did say it was over after the last Witcher 3 expansion (term "expansion" in the literal sense), but maybe I missed some new development.
>>
>>386588372
prequels are books you moron
and they don't have rights to turn books into games
>>
>>386588372
Will continue with Ciri but not any time soon. See Cyberpunk
>>
>>386588853
Source? In March they said on Polish TV that they don't want to abandon the franchise/universe.
>>
>>386588797
Those are chimeras. There may be some in Dragon's Dogma Online, though.
>>
>>386588878
Well they could make a brapquel
>>
>>386589078
>Will continue with Ciri
i fucking hope not
Ciri gameplay in witcher 3 was garbage
she can't even use signs
>>
>>386588372
>I think the Witcher series is over

http://www.gamersgreed.com/witcher-4-confirmed-by-cd-projekt-red/
>"It will be unfair to the fans of the series to discontinue making new Witcher games

- CPR CEO Martin Iwinski
>>
>>386589848
The grammar in that article is awful. Doesnt seem like a real source.
>>
>>386589848
best thing they could do would be Witcher 1 remake on RED Engine

prequels are impossible as the whole witcher story before witcher 1 is in the books
sequels would be shit anyway, people just want to play Geralt, not Eskel, not Lambert, not Ciri

Witcher 2 from Letho perspective would be interesting tho
>>
File: 1484636927127.jpg (107KB, 952x839px) Image search: [Google]
1484636927127.jpg
107KB, 952x839px
What are some games with Manscorpions?
>>
>>386590554
Gothic 3 in Varant
>>
File: Tail Pussy.jpg (413KB, 754x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tail Pussy.jpg
413KB, 754x900px
>>386587592
>you will never get to fight manticore
>fight manticore
You used the wrong F word...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.