[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow /topic/20758506111 Ameri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758506111
Americans aren't very happy with new mount and want parts about dead children being infused in it to be removed
What's fucking wrong with you? Why you always feel need to ruin game for the everyone? First you cried about Baine in the legion questchain so he was removed, and now fucking this
>>
File: 1367967838239.jpg (61KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1367967838239.jpg
61KB, 511x511px
>>386582840
"Instead of having some actual story significance or some sort of meaningful impact on the setting, this is just a disturbing little note that adds nothing while being gross."

>Instead of having some actual story significance

This is coming from the OP, who also posted the lore behind the mount. Why are Amerifats so retarded?
>>
why would anyone care? it's a fucking video game
>>
>>386582840
Just another Draenei persecution autist
>>
I hope Blizzard don't change anything but they have a history of giving into the whiners on the forums so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
Just looks like a triggered erp'ing autist to me, I doubt Blizzard will change anything about it.
>>
>>386582840
Jesus that fucking thread, is that the average WoW player?
>>
File: bcba5f8f71b566d05386c3e81408502a.jpg (275KB, 1397x963px) Image search: [Google]
bcba5f8f71b566d05386c3e81408502a.jpg
275KB, 1397x963px
> 7.3 adds a mount partially made from dead draenei children.

That's metal as fuck, dude
>>
>>386582840
>Americans aren't very happy with new mount and want parts about dead children being infused in it to be removed
It seems like one guy as the rest of the thread is giving him shit.
>>
>>386584378
Yes, since wotlk
Wotlk kids cry literally about everything and blizzard sucks their dicks
>>
>>386582840
>STILL playing worst expansion
>giving a shit about after WoD
fuck off to Reddit, you're not welcome here.
>>
>>386584673
>and blizzard sucks their dicks
Well that makes sense, you wouldn't kick someone making you rich in the nuts.
>>
>>386582840
It would just be a change to the fucking flavor text in the mount journal end your life you inbred waste of resources and air.
>>
>>386584682
WoD was the worst expansion
>>
File: Tnuerui[1].jpg (52KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
Tnuerui[1].jpg
52KB, 957x621px
>>386582840
>The absolute state of warcraft in 2017
>The playerbase is this retarded
This is why I'm still reluctant about the idea of legacy servers, can you imagine having to share them with this lot? "Waaah the crazy cat lady has a bloody cleaver SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST! NO FUN ALLOWED WAAAAH" "WHERE ARE ALL THE HOMOSEXUALS?!!??!?!?!?!" Fucking torturous.
>>
>>386585190
More like they'll go on the forums and beg for content to be made easier and LFR to be added because they're too stupid to talk to people.
>>
>>386585126
Even wod got some redeeming qualities
Wotlk didn't had any
>>
>>386585587
>Wotlk didn't had any
legion is the current expansion anon
>>
>>386582840
>a small minority of WoW players are offended
>AMERICANS ARE THROWING A PISS FIT
it's less then a dozen people complaining about it you colossal cum guzzling fagtron
>>
>>386585676
Well, I'm not that anon too>>386584682
>>
File: Thaddius_in-game.jpg (119KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Thaddius_in-game.jpg
119KB, 1280x768px
Heres a picture of it.
>>
>>386582840
You want to know how shit the american vidya audience has become?

There is a seasonal quest in XIV where you have to splash female beach goers with water and lose if you manage to hit a guy. It is played up as ridicioulus and good fun.

But nope, the americans can't take this "This is sleezy!" "Woooow SE, really?" "Change the quest, it is sexist!" on the forums.

Can you fucks finally do something about your prude SJW problem?
>>
Did people forget thadius is made of dead women and children? This mount is nothing
>>
>>386586948
>There is a seasonal quest in XIV where you have to splash female beach goers with water and lose if you manage to hit a guy.
Either I missed something or they already "changed" it. Quest had a part where you had to look through a looking glass at some girls and basically confirm it's them while dudes walk back and forth and block your view.
>>
>>386586948
Well, SE doesn't care, blizzard does
But you reminded me about another incident
When cata was released, blizzard forced players to find dungeon entrance at least once before using lfg for it, forums cried so much that it was removed in the next patch.
ARR got second expack and lives with same feature just fine
>>
>>386586948
>Europeans calling Hamburger-people SJW
What bizzaro universe is this?
>>
>>386582840
Fuck off, viral marketer. Most people have given up that hollow skinner box.
>>
>>386587342
Its a bit of both, most of the batshit tumblr attitudes and worst parts of feminist have been imported from Americans and ((them))
>>
>>386586948
Can I have the link? I can't find it.
>>
>>386587342
Modern third wave feminism and SJW is 100% American. it's entrenched strongly in Europe but it was conceived and developed in the US off of US circumstances.
>>
>>386582840
This is the same game where we kill a little girl's father in front of her and decapitate the corpse to go carry the head away as a trophy and proof of his demise, causing the little girl to follow in her father's footsteps and turn out to be even more villainous than him. And people want to bitch that a demon might have killed a child as part of world conquest and destruction. If people are going to be this retarded why not cry about all the young animals we can kill? oh wait most of them cannot even be harmed anymore

there will never be a villain in wow that can actually be edgy and sinister and seen as an actual threat because of softies who demand that everything be an mlp episode
>>
the pedophile is probably thinking about Uuna's precious little cunny he can't lick up because she's dead

people who defend VIDEO GAME CHILDREN this much obviously have to have some other deep seeded issues related to children that goes beyond the virtual world that would cause them to care so much when they so much as even hear about the fact that it's possible something negative might've happened to one
>>
>>386582840
So one butthurt, sheltered libtard/Christian cuck making a thread and getting 21 upboats is equivalent to Amerifats ruining gaming?

Why non-americans are so obsessed with america being in a negative light is beyond me.
>>
>>386582840
That tauren noting that we've gotten three (3) draenei expansions is spot fucking on.
Remove space goats.
>>
that's probably the coolest mount in the game. Still not gonna go back to it ever though. Mmo genre is just stale
>>
>>386588630
WoW killed MMO genre. And I don't mean as a meme or anything, I mean WoW completely killed MMOs. WoW was supposed to only be an intermediate step on the evolution of the MMOs - and not even a very good step, mind you, WoW is less realistic in every way except graphics than all of the first MMOs - but because it blew up so much and because it was such a ridiculous success and because it literally made Blizzard billions of dollars everyone else chased WoW instead of advancing the genre and now the fucking genre is dead.

Hopefully VR will actually be able to push the genre forward where its meant to be instead of that stupid rut WoW put it in.
>>
>>386588375
Because you're literally the british empire of the 21st century, you control global politics and influence the world.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.