[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What do you think you’re doing? Go ahead and execute me;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: i0rrZXn.png (454KB, 876x566px) Image search: [Google]
i0rrZXn.png
454KB, 876x566px
>What do you think you’re doing? Go ahead and execute me; it’ll be murder in the eyes of the world. You’ve lost your minds! Don’t you get it? You’re seeing phantoms… You wanted something to cling to to prove you deserve to be alive. You wanted to forget the death, your sins, so you cling on to dogs, or wolves, or even Big Boss. The Boss is the same, isn’t he? Every one of you is alone. That’s why you suspect your own. I know – because I’d do the same. I’m one of you too. Alone. Open your eyes! What you’re doing is murder – plain and simple. All you ever create is war.
>War and violence can never lead to peace!

Huey was right and Venom Snake knew it.

Diamond Dogs acts as is they're above being hired guns, but they're not. They look for villains and scapegoats to justify the fact that they murder and breed conflict for a living. What Big Boss does was never morally right and Venom understands that, when the Medic became Big Boss he became disillusioned with the legend, he became a denom; or rather, he realized Big Boss always was one.
>>
File: huey cucked.jpg (46KB, 307x411px) Image search: [Google]
huey cucked.jpg
46KB, 307x411px
get in the boat huey
>>
>>386574452
He's right. You can't prove him wrong.
>>
Why did this retard keep fucking over a bunch highly trained killers and their murder hobo leader?
What the fuck was he trying to accomplish?
>>
Daily reminder that Huey's exile was a set-up to eliminate the only person who could have identified that Venom was a fake.
>>
File: 543765897076855.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
543765897076855.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>386574129
>Huey was literally a self insert of Kojima
>tfw Kojima will be cucked to death by his son
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 600x660px
>>
>>386575437
I don't understand why he did it all he seemed fine in peace walker
>>
File: i think your vcr is broken bro.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
i think your vcr is broken bro.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>killed his wife.
>tried to make a biological super weapon to sell off.
>fucked up and killed a lot of people
>built a stupid tank that doesn't do anything except assault frame rate.
raft the shitter.
>>
>>386575686
They forgot he was evil in peace walker, so they tried to make him as evil as possible in 5 to make up for it but it ended up being complete nonsense.
>>
>>386575437
Everyone in MGSV was retarded.
>>
File: 1446559594253.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446559594253.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that:
>Huey didn't know the inspection was a ruse
>Huey tried to clear Big Boss's name after he fucked everything up by making the nuke
>Huey only made Sahelanthropus because Skullface forced him to at gunpoint
>Huey doesn't know what happened to Strangelove
>Strangelove committed suicide
>Skullface killed Strangelove
>Huey saw Strangelove lock herself in the machine, but it couldn't be opened from the outside
>Huey only found out Strangelove was dead when he opened the machine and found her body
>Huey didn't know he had a son
>Strangelove disappeared with his son
>Huey never made his son pilot a Metal Gear
>Huey only made his son pilot a Metal Gear because he wanted to
>Big Boss is obsessed with revenge and hunted down Skullface to kill him like a blood crazed animal
>Huey didn't know where Skullface or Sahelanthropus were
>Huey helped Mother Base more than anybody else, by telling Big Boss where Skullface and Sahelanthropus were
>Big Boss should have been the one on that boat
>>
>>386575437
Eyes on Kazuhira Anon.
>>
>>386576424
Why was the writing such garbage? He'd contradict himself immediately after saying something.
>>
>>386576537
He's a well-written moron.
>>
>>386576424
if he did nothing wrong then why did he undergo gene therapy or hypnosis to prevent ocelot from interrogating him?
>>
>>386576424
None of that is true
>>
>>386576847
Safety meassure taken by Skullface.
>>
File: shave.png (61KB, 161x211px) Image search: [Google]
shave.png
61KB, 161x211px
Let's admit it. The writing past MGS3 sucks. PO, despite being non-canon, is the very thin line.
>>
>>386574129
Him being right doesn't make him any less of a piece of shit hypocrite though.
>>
>>386576537
Kojima isn't a very good writer, and is insanely heavy handed while thinking he's subtle and deep. I Can only assume he's surrounded by yes men.

Also his fanbase was ridiculously young when these games came out (not v), so growing up with a bunch of themes you thought were deeper than they really are when you're like 10-12 seems way better than it actually is.
>>
Huey was probably the most infuriating character I've ever seen. He's such a faggot and being cucked to death by Otacon is a very fitting death for him.
>>
>>386577675
kaz was, at times, pretty annoying too especially around the times when quiet got on board. dude can't stop whining in every scene

yes i know the reason why he's angry and all
>>
>>386577560
MGS2 was incredibly deep and you know it
That being said, Kojima had nothing to do with that
>>
>>386577105
He looks fucking terrible
>>
>>386578486
Is it odd that I like it though
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>They recently added two more MGO outfits into MGSV.
>It's just more swimsuit outfits.

Goddamnit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.