[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the most well-done aspect of FFXV? http://www.straw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Final-Fantasy-XV-covers-5.jpg (343KB, 1197x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-XV-covers-5.jpg
343KB, 1197x1500px
What was the most well-done aspect of FFXV?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13658829
>>
The graphics looked real nice desu.
>>
>>386566082
Lunafreya's panties.

Such detail.
>>
>>386566794
Are you blind or what is your issue, brain damage perhaps?
>>
>>386568647
It looks nice dude.
>>
The music. While not Shimomura's best work it's certainly one of the few things that actually kept me playing
>>
>>386566082
Artstyle was shit but graphics were the best thing that game had.
>>
File: DCpSehOUAAAISJ-.jpg-large.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DCpSehOUAAAISJ-.jpg-large.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
>>386570103
>>386569753
I mean you have to put a big asterisk next that statement.

XV looks good*

*sometimes

Both Altissia and Lestallum are seriously repulsive. I'm not sure if it's because of their direction, with the moldy walls and rust everywhere, but it's all very hard to look at. I think the only place that genuinely looked good was Vesperpool and Caem Lighthouse area. Leide's desert was pretty ugly and Duscae looked about as good as an empty field with shrubs can.
>>
>>386571048
Ok bro, I respect your opinion. Much love.
>>
>>386571048
Well I meant that the tech side of the graphics looks good for a console game but the artstyle is, like you said, repulsive.
>>
I liked the interactions between the party members and the little back and forths they have together. I also think the art and music was nice.

Sidequests, main story, and combat needs work. You need to be able to pick up multiple hunts, have more than mostly fetch quests, have the story happen on screen, and make the combat more fluid along with a better magic system. Story happening offscreen and the magic system was my biggest gripe though.
>>
The problem with FFXV's artstyle is that it only works if everything looks great which can't be done on consoles.
The colors were also better in ED. Music and main characters are great tho
>>
>>386571048

it's a city run by women, no wonder there's so much garbage everywhere
>>
>>386571048
This screen looks like Global Illumination was turned off.
>>
>>386572442
That was a really fucking weird and unecessary detail in the game. It's like because they got s much flak for Cidney and Aranea's design and the fact that there are no female party memebers that they just shoehorned this really out of place women empowerment message to mitigate criticisms. I mean is it even explained why men don't do any work? It's also kind of fucked up that they show Cid just all laid back in a lawn chair while Cidney does all the work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.