[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look at friend-list on steam, see old friend, offline for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1478660120809.jpg (221KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
1478660120809.jpg
221KB, 960x643px
>Look at friend-list on steam, see old friend, offline for 800 odd days.
>friend died three years ago.
I hate this, it would feel wrong to remove him from my friend list but I see this shit all the time.
>>
>that one guy that just went offline years ago and never came back
>he actually probably blocked you and you've just been waiting like a pathetic shit for him to come back this entire time
>>
File: WhatTheFuckAmIReading.jpg (34KB, 526x299px) Image search: [Google]
WhatTheFuckAmIReading.jpg
34KB, 526x299px
I don't think this math adds up.

Anyway, just remove him. You're not forgetting him, you're just letting go.
>>
>>386558986
>being emotionally attached to someone you met on the internet
pathetic desu
>>
>>386558986
>I see this shit all the time.
That's not normal anon. Why are your steam friends dying regularly?
>>
>>386559173
If it's on Steam, when someone deletes you it also removes them from your friend list automatically.
I don't know if that's more reassuring..
>>
>>386559173
That's not how steam friends system works.
>>
How do I make friends on steam?
>>
File: ITS OK ITS IRONIC.png (868KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
ITS OK ITS IRONIC.png
868KB, 800x744px
>>386559389
Wrong, they will still be on your friends list. You can check if someone blocked you by going through their friends list, if you aren't there, but they're on yours, that means they blocked you.

>>386559474
By not being a faggy ironic weeb piece of shit
>>
>>386558986
so your friend was a zombie?
>>
>>386559389
>>386559420
Blocking =/= removing from friends
>>
>>386559474
Participate in active steam groups, but that's pretty few and far between.

Past that, play the shit out of one game but stick to only one server. Come back every day and be active and chatty in game. People will start recognizing you and you them. You start talking more often, become friends, bam.

Just adding random people you partied up in that one group with that one time isn't really going to blossom into a friendship. You guys will just see the name on their list and go 'oh that guy. I don't really know him though so there's no real reason to talk to him'.

Friends are easiest to make when you're all stuck in the same room with each other for a while so you actually get to talking. Think of school or an MMO or something. You're not friends with some random person you hold the door open for because you don't really stand around and talk.
>>
>>386559270
>Met on the internet
Mate some of us play games with friends in real life.
>>386559214
It was a few weeks ago I check my steam, I have not opened it since I cant remember the actual days.
>>
>>386559771
Oh, my mistake, it only works with deleting (I just checked online to make sure).
>>
Have you tried Steam Calling him?
>>
File: 1487464031398.jpg (28KB, 490x473px) Image search: [Google]
1487464031398.jpg
28KB, 490x473px
>>386560001
w-what if he answers?
>>
>>386559940

thats fucking obvious you fucking retard

what the fuck is wrong with your brain
>>
>>386560093

> "sorry was in the shower"
>>
>>386560095
>block someone so they can't talk to you or see your profile
>somehow it's implausible that it would entirely hide you from that person
???
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.