[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get an adderall prescription? I can't seem to focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1500660086977.jpg (57KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1500660086977.jpg
57KB, 500x499px
How do I get an adderall prescription? I can't seem to focus on getting through my games anymore. I drop them after literally a couple hours thinking I will go back. I can play multiplayer games only at this point.
>>
File: 1474657768347.png (338KB, 622x399px) Image search: [Google]
1474657768347.png
338KB, 622x399px
I had the same problem, and believe me, its the multiplayer games. Cut them out entirely. Im guessing that you are playing a moba or fps, and the reason you can onlmao y play that is because you are starved for social interactment.

Get one or two friends and spend time with them, and the tick should go away.
>>
>>386553546
Is this really the answer? Even though I truly enjoy the multiplayer games and used to be able to autism grind any single player game?
>>
>>386553252

Im not sure where you live, but Modafinil seems to be pretty easy to obtain on websites and such.

IMO its safer than Adderal and its boosts your concentration sognificantly.
>>
>>386553546
Ignore the random spelling mistakes im retarded and forgot to erase scrapped sentences
>>
>>386553648
Never heard of it, but I'll definitely look into it
>>
>>38
>I had the same problem, and believe me, its the multiplayer games. Cut them out entirely. Im guessing that you are playing a moba or fps, and the reason you can onlmao y play that is because you are starved for social interactment.
>
>Get one or two friends and spend time with them, and the tick should go away.

This Anon is also absolutely right.

Multiplayer and competitive games killed my drive to play games for a while.

And then i found the holy grail that is 4x and TBS and GTBS
>>
>>386553630
It is my dude. Believe me, i know the feeling of wanting to play something and my hand automatically goes to league or overwatch or whatever. You just gotta delete the shit off your computer so you cant tempt yourself.

Also buying physical motivates me more than playing digital, though that might just be me
>>
>>386553815
I don't know if I can give up my Fighting Games, and most of the time I play FPS and MOBA games with real life friends.

I stream for a living on twitch so not playing multiplayer will be difficult. I wanted to branch out into doing other things though, so I may have to drop them for a bit.
>>
>>386553997
I've recently had a lost of shit go wrong in my personal life, so I cling to multiplayer games because it's one of the few ways to interact with what friends I have left.
>>
>>386554032

Well its ubderstandable if you stream.
Good luck to you.

I wouldnt recommend any concentration boosting medication on a daily basis or for longer periods at a time. Be very careful with those you will risk having lasting negative symptoms.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.