[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your favorite controller where you play your favorite games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: best fightpad.jpg (52KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
best fightpad.jpg
52KB, 1000x600px
post your favorite controller where you play your favorite games.

controller thread, post your gamepads, fightpads, arcade sticks, joysticks, setups, H.O.T.A.S., pedals, wheels, your hight quality shit and the mad catz shit from 20 years ago.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 359x140px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 359x140px
here's your controller bro
>>
>>386548807
>R1 and R2 next to the face buttons
>the shoulders are still L and R
What the fuck is going on here
>>
i would love to have another steel battalion with optional autistic special controllers, specially designed to be played with dual joysticks and pedals, but that can be played with a normal gamepad, mouse + keyboard, one joystick and other combinations like keyboard + joystick, basically like elite dangerous, but with mechas, and designed with dual joysticks in mind.

we need a hardcore mech game.
>>
>>386549107
it's a fighting game controller
>>
File: steel-battalion-controller.jpg (2MB, 2000x1608px) Image search: [Google]
steel-battalion-controller.jpg
2MB, 2000x1608px
>>386549452
ops, the original steel battalion controller, i would love a new game with this redesigned and adapted to be played on more games like elite dangerous or star citizen.
>>
File: mad catz tes+.png (620KB, 1484x1008px) Image search: [Google]
mad catz tes+.png
620KB, 1484x1008px
>>386549107
the shoulder bottons are the same, BUT you can change to be different buttons, in that way the left shoulder buttons are R3, and L3, the right ones are L1 and L2, and 2 face buttons R1 and R2, for tekken is perfect, you 2 buttons more than a modern arcade fight stick, very usefull for shortcuts.

i but this one before the gamepad, but fightsticks aren't for me, i buy the hori fightpad and was just perfect.
>>
File: 29950430444_e57ab29855_b.jpg (59KB, 1024x562px) Image search: [Google]
29950430444_e57ab29855_b.jpg
59KB, 1024x562px
>>386548807
PS5 and xbox two default gamepads needs more buttons.
>>
>>386549452

Id buy the triple priced full autism edition with pilot helmet and jumpsuit, take all my holidays off work immediately to play it non-stop and purchase every pathetic DLC item just to bankroll the devs.
>>
>>386548807
i woudl kill for one of these, SNK needs to make it again.
>>
File: hawkcontroller.jpg (65KB, 641x390px) Image search: [Google]
hawkcontroller.jpg
65KB, 641x390px
>>386549961
this, actually there's not a good hardcore mech game, there's strategic mech shit and arcade mech shit, even fighting mech shit, but not a realistic, firts person mech shit, maybe hawke, but the game is shit and i want a game with single player mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGgxRsaGdcA
>>
>>386548807
i would love to have joystick designed to be a...... movement joystick, for shooters and other games, not a flightstick, just a big analog joystick for a variety of games.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.