[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hype is finally over for this game and it has literally been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: thumb-093-dark-souls-4.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-093-dark-souls-4.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
The hype is finally over for this game and it has literally been milked to death. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>386545724
probably because it's like 6 years old now, and I don't care because there's not much else to talk about. people have done no death runs, no bonfire runs, no damage runs, people don't really do pvp anymore either. it's just an old game now but I think it aged well.
>>
>>386545968
I should have said games because the entire dark souls series has been milked to death, to be honest.
>>
>>386545724
had a good run but I'm worried everyone will try to milk its legacy

whenever something gets big like this people soullesly copy it what they think it was about but it almost always never shares the essence of what made it good

hell this was true within the series towards the end
>>
>>386545724
Hollow
>>
>>386545724
There was honestly a period I was falling off of videogames and was disheartened by the crashing waves of Bamham cinematic qte mashers that were coming out but when I was introduced to souls my love for games was rejuvenated
>>
It's still an amazing game and I hope the re-release dark souls in HD in a few years to relive the glory days.
>>
Dark Souls 2 and 3 shouldn't even exist
Miyacucky should have sticked to spiritual sequels like Bloodborne
>>
>>386546448
Okay but, Dark Souls 2 was never a bad game.. Different, yes. But it wasn't bad. I swear, you fucks are such dick-riding losers that suck each other's cocks to seem cool. I guarantee that half of the people that hate this game secretly like it and jack off to the cover every night.
>>
>>386546801
I never said Dark Soul 2 was bad
>>
>>386546801
>Dark Souls 2 was never a bad game
You know what? I disagree.
>>
File: pickle_rick.jpg (40KB, 413x407px) Image search: [Google]
pickle_rick.jpg
40KB, 413x407px
>/v/ says morrowind is amazing
>it's shit
>/v/ says gothic 2 is amazing
>it's shit
>/v/ says dark souls is amazing
haven't played it but i know how this is going to end
>>
>>386547162
>falling for the western rpg a good meme
>>
>>386547162
try cod you subhuman pile of shit lol
>>
>>386547162
/v/ is right except for gothic 2
that game is garbage
>>
>>386545724
>and it has literally been milked to death

Nope not yet. Tons of developers are still busy milking its formula. In 5 years we are going to better understand how milked this franchise really will be.
>>
>>386547658
Milked was the wrong term. I meant talked to death. Because it's absolutely true. The past few years, there would probably be over 100 dark souls threads a day on /v/.
>>
Great games with lots of replay value
It's popularity is understandable
>>
>>386547834
Well yeah you are right about how much the games were discussed. Dark Souls 1 before it went to PC had some really great threads for discussion. Demon's Souls before it was pretty good to. I actually don't mind too much that people have discussed these games so much to the point where nothing new can be said. I feel these games have run their course at this point anyways. With a ton of developers wanting to milk the idea of it now I'm kind of glad and hoping that From really is done with these kind of games. Let other developers ruin the new sort of genre. Let Souls at least keep somewhat of a decent legacy.
>>
i thought peoples were memeing, but holy fr*ck its to hard :/ couldnt they make an easy mode??
>>
>>386545724
>milked to death
you mean having 2 sequels?
>>
>>386546039
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>386545724
>milked to death
You haven't seen anything yet
>>
File: 1452972119065.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1452972119065.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>386548742
>>
File: 3omo.jpg (87KB, 961x600px) Image search: [Google]
3omo.jpg
87KB, 961x600px
The hype is finally over for this game and it has literally been milked to death. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>386546039
I said "game" implying I was only referring to Dark Souls 1. I SHOULD have said games, plural, because all 3 games have been milked to death. Make sense?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.