[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that people paid $15 for this. >Only viable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: D3 Necro.jpg (96KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
D3 Necro.jpg
96KB, 1080x600px
Daily reminder that people paid $15 for this.

>Only viable build for the class is a non-pet one
>Some people can't even play because of non-stop DC or connection issues (Restart your router and do a pathping "official Blizzard response")
>2 stash tabs and some shitty looking cosmetics

I don't really care for PoE but they just came out with a Necro and holy shit, it actually plays like one. It's based on curses and minions. Not running around as a teleporting vampire hero which this thing is. It's nothing even close to the D2 Necro which people loved. I have no idea what this is.
>>
>>386542819
Minionmancer is the only reason to play that class
>>
>>386542819
>I don't really care for PoE but they just came out with a Necro
Playing like a Necro has been a thing in PoE for ages.
>>
Yeah, it's pretty terrible.

I do like the pure grinding experience that D3 has become though.
>>
It was alright.
>>
>>386542819
I only ever played a Bonemancer so I don't care minions got shafted.

I still fucking hate D3 though.
>>
What is up with those poses? Have their artists seen real people before?
>>
>>386542819

>teleporting vampire hero

Yea, this disappointed me just from looking over someone's shoulder.

"What's that spell do?"

"Oh, it 'tears apart and reassembles your corporeal form' and stuff."

"JESUS CHRIST THAT'S METAL AS FU-"

*teleport with bleed effect*

"...nevermind."
>>
This and Overwatch completely killed my opinion of Blizzard. If they really expect me to shell out $15 for a single class and use 1 premade set just to get to top tier they must be on crack. Ded, bad dev company is ded and bad.
>>
>>386543385
>necromancers
>magic

how the fuck should they pose then
you can't just make them dab
>>
Do they still do the thing where they change what the only effective build is every so often to force you to grind up a whole new set?
>>
I got Diablo 3 for free and I still think its shit.

And nothing about ROS or this shitty DLC appeals to me, in fact ROS only made things worse by adding in WOW style BOP mechanics which is fucking retarded.
>>
>>386543518
The Diablo 3 team was condensed down and the budget for the game is basically on life support. They don't give a fuck. They've got yearly Hearthstone expansions, HoTS, OW and WoW to keep the game going.

I also hear Starcraft still exists but that's just a rumor.
>>
>>386542819
Not like summonmancer was even optimal in 2
>>
>>386543702
Yes, but you don't grind in D3, you can attain a full set in like a day solo since drop rate is so high.
>>
>>386543854
Not a full set of ancients with all the right stats. Unless they've really fucking upped the drops since I last played.
>>
>>386543464
What game mechanics would you expect something like that to have?
>>
>>386543938
Yeah true. But remember solo play is about 5000000x times inferior to having a decent group in this game (exaggerated number but true). I estimate full ancients/some primals within like 2-3 days in a solid group.
>>
>>386543838
No, but summoner was still a viable, if slow build.

Thats the problem with nu-blizzard, they focus so much about balance they forget about fun.

Diablo 2 you could just blitz the game with a druid in a few hours, that doesn't mean that spear amazons, auradins, whirlwind barbs, or lightning sorc weren't fun to play.
>>
>>386544023
Ah right, I used to play it for something to do while listening to podcasts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.