[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/new-3ds- xl-samus-edition-launche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/new-3ds-xl-samus-edition-launches-september-15-north-america

What now, europoors?
>>
McDonald's edition
>>
3ds
2ds
new 3ds
new 2ds

who doesnt fucking own this in some capacity already? only people buying this are hardcore collectors
>>
>>386540704
All consoles have new adopters throughout their life cycle.
>>
>>386540704
Haven't bought a 3ds.

Think it'll be worth it?
>>
File: UtAAsWq.jpg (6KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
UtAAsWq.jpg
6KB, 212x200px
>>386540605
Eh I would have it been preferred the 2DS XL, that way it would have had the 2DS sticker price. Looks neat regardless.
>>
>New 3DS XL

And.... Fucking dropped.
>>
>>386540605
Can I get a large diet shake with that because I'm trying to lose weight.
>>
>>386540818
Hacked it's one of the best handheld consoles ever.
>>
oof, momma, gimme-
>North America
What the actual fuck is this shit?
>>
>>386540818
It all depends on the games you're interested in, but personally yes
The 3DS still doesn't have a library that beats out the DS, but it's got a pretty good library now
Even better if you get a flashcard for DS games, and hack it to inject VC games up to SNES/GBA
Honestly, the n3ds xl is my favourite handheld, but if you can't justify spending full price for an n3ds, the n2ds is a decent budget console
>>
>>386541192

>The 3DS still doesn't have a library that beats out the DS

Who cares few consoles do, hell PC does with it's rich history and PC is always shat on because muh exclusives. The 3ds is definitely worth it unless you plan on playing uncharted 4 shit or really dislike lower res gaming.
>>
>>386540773
Sure, but if you aren't interested enough in Nintendo games to have already bought one by this point, would a special edition really interest you that much?
>>
>>386541178
Meh. I can go without the McDonald's DS anyhow. Besides, Europa gets that pretty cool collector's edition with the steel box and CD. If you want one just to stare at in the far reaches of your room, just import one.
>>
>>386541294
I agree with you, but the whole "NDS has a better library" is something people like the shitpost, as if the 3DS doesn't have backwards compatibility or how that doesn't count
>>
File: 542083805.jpg (293KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
542083805.jpg
293KB, 1240x775px
>>386541178
You fucks are getting the Game Boy case. Fuck off.
>>
>select retailers
Which ones?
>>
>>386540605
I already own a 3DS, so I don't care. Got the neat looking one from the Monster Hunter Generations Bundle.
>>
>>386541386
The ones that will run out in a fortnight because of scaplers.
>>
>>386541304
If you've always been on the fence about it and they release a version with one of your favorite characters, it could definitely be enough to go after.
>>
>N3DSXL and not N2DSXL
Further proof that Sams Returns should be played in 3D.
>>
>>386540605
>What now, europoors?

>>>>386542272
>>
>>386540605
Wow, a 3DS with a picture on it
>>
>ketchup and mustard colored 3DS
Tailored for NA.
>>
>>386542661
If you played their castlevania game on the 3ds while the game was crappy, it looked really good in 3D especially the cutscenes
>>
>>386540605
it's coming out in europe too.
>>
>>386542949
Ye, pretty good 3D.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.