[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>impact weapons can break parts but can't cut tails because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>impact weapons can break parts but can't cut tails because it wouldn't make sense
>cutting weapons can cut tails
>but they can break parts too nevermind that it doesn't make sense lol also fuck balance who needs that
What is this bullshit how the fuck am I supposed to solo the game with a hammer I guess I should just get fucked if I need a tail huh
>>
>>386540280
You could capture. Tails are not uncommon in quest rewards.
Or you could stop being autistic and don't "main" a single weapon for hundreds of hours. If you need a tail - get a fucking cutting weapon.
Also, there used to be blunt-only breaks. Like Barroth's head. Although I don't think it actually had unique carves.
>>
>>386540280
just use a throwing knife
>>
>>386540558
>using one weapon
>autistic
No it's the autists that have all the weapons memorised to a T.

>>386540643
Is it actually practical or do I have to throw like a hundred to cut them off?
>>
>>386540643
You can't craft or buy throwing knives, nigga. They only come from supply quests on just like a couple of quests in the entire game. You use them to craft poison and para knives to fill your combination list.
>>
>>386540847
Again, you don't need to be proficient at EVERY weapon (although there's really no excuse not to). You just have to pick the right tool for the job. It's just that simple.
>>
File: 1480399980977.png (185KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1480399980977.png
185KB, 600x602px
>>386540947
>although there's really no excuse not to
Spotted the autist
>>
>>386540847
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure impact damage still counts towards tail HP then you only need 1 slash damage to actually break it off.

Its been awhile so Im not sure.
>>
>>386541245
Unfortunately that's not the case anymore, I think a bunch of the earlier games did that but all the recent ones only have cutting damage contribute to the severing of the tail.
>>
>>386541414
Lame, they should just add weapon switching.

The hammer is just too good to give up
>>
File: 1478359187187.jpg (3MB, 3578x2551px) Image search: [Google]
1478359187187.jpg
3MB, 3578x2551px
>>386541728
You mean switching mid mission? Because MHW is doing exactly that.
>>
>>386541947
I think he means carrying two weapons at a time and swapping between them in the field.
>>
>>386540280
because impact weapons can also break scalps even though that is limited to 2 monsters they also deal fatigue damage among dealing KO, iirc even Impact Phials don't deal fatigue damage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.