[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you people find time to play vidya? I'm either too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2brx97fw3eez.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2brx97fw3eez.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
How do you people find time to play vidya? I'm either too busy or to tired to play. Maybe I've just got old.
>>
>>386538378
Get good
My shitty father had 3 kids, worked full time and still managed to find plenty of time to play video games
>>
>>386538378
Cut out the "watch TV" part and go to bed earlier so you're less tired.
>>
>>386538378
Stop looking at your phone in bed. If you have a job, try taking it a bit easier so you aren't stressed too much.

That's pretty much the only advice I can give. Stress fucks you up good after a hard day at work.
>>
>>386538378
Went to the doctor and found out I've had years and years of shitty sleep because I broke my nose a good while back, so now I sleep with a fucking vacuum on my face and 8 hours is more than enough again
>>
>>386538378
>watch tv
Do people still do this?
>>
>>386538471

That's because he spent the time he could have been spending raising you shits playing videogames.
>>
>>386538378
I sacrifice my sleep time. Sometimes I don't sleep at all even if I need to go to work just to play vidya.
>>
>>386539094
You're not wrong
>>
>>386538378
Accept that you won't feel good until after you force yourself to play videogames. It's like sleeping in, it's easy to do (Especially on a cold day) but you feel like shit afterwards.
>>
Get enough sleep so you actually want to play something and use your free time wisely
>>
>>386538959
Older normies do.
>>
>>386538378
I don't watch TV and barely use any social media. I also got pretty good at optimizing my gaming time, so I can still get some in even while having a full-time job and a family.
>>
>>386538378
>2017
>Being a wage slave
You don't deserve good things.
>>
>>386538378
I don't use social media and don't watch TV which leaves me with 4-6 hours of free time on a weekday.
>>
>>386538471

I don't watch TV, I use social media only to speak with my mother and as a tool to sexual hunt, and I only interact with girls enough to fuck then a few times and drop the ball before they start with the girlfriend bullshit. Plus, I have no friends.

The only thing that actually steals my time for vydia, is 4chan. I waste too much time in here.
>>
>>386538959
Normies love Netflix.
>>
I work part time
>>
>>386538378
Hey man, destroying the body with alcohol is one of the finer things in life
>>
>>386540082
>wagecuck meme.
Not everyone can get autism bux because we're broken humans being coddled.
>>
>>386538378
I find that if you get drunk, it's easier to enjoy videogames.
Just don't overdo it or the hangover kills
>>
>>386538378
a 40 hour work week is an 8-5 job. from 5-midnight there is 7 hours of time you have free every weekday. if you're watching 7 hours of tv, maybe cut that out? even if you go to sleep at 10 or 11 and cook dinner, there should still be 4-5 hours of free time. 2 hours of watching tv and 2 hours of videogames. if you want to waste all your free time watching tv then you didn't want to play videogames in the first place.

if you have kids then you're fucked until they're of the age that they're not clingy little assholes
>>
See where it says watch tv? Replace that with video games.
See where the weekend stuff is? Replace that with video games.
>>
File: cycle of neet.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cycle of neet.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>386538378
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.