[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is the leader of a powerful empire >only bothers to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1500331654571.png (511KB, 750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1500331654571.png
511KB, 750x1100px
>is the leader of a powerful empire
>only bothers to have one daughter

Why was Pachacamac such a shortsighted fool?
>>
>>386519761
>Pachacamac
If nothing else, I appreciate the effort you put into this thread.
>>
>>386519761
Why does she have no feet?
>>
>>386520617
toes would look freaky
>>
Thats a weird thing to bitch about. I can guarantee you just want lewds.
>>
File: TikalProfile.jpg (33KB, 202x333px) Image search: [Google]
TikalProfile.jpg
33KB, 202x333px
>>386520659
Well, aside from the general horror of searching for anything related to Sonic, here's some comic art.

Don't know if this is better or not.
>>
>>386520904
that ain't right
>>
>>386519761
His mother was the elder of the tribe before and after Tikal was born.
His wife died in childbirth (not even sure how that works with Echidnas) so he likely didn't have more children because of that plus not intending to pass on anything to anyone after his rule.

He wanted the power of the emeralds so it's likely he intended to just become godlike and then, if possible, croak and leave the aftermath to others.
The latter part more or less happened.
>>
>>386522135
>not realizing this thread was just an excuse for OP to make a Tikal thread
>>
>>386522135
why would you even want godlike powers if you wanted to die afterwards? seems counterintuitive
>>
>>386522690
I figured as much, but I'm up at the hour I am because I've nothing more but to humor myself and anything that leads to that.

>>386522701
As self-destructive as he seemed I don't suppose he necessarily expected or wanted to die, it just seems like something he might have realized could happen and but didn't care.

He's made out to be power hungry for the sake of being aggressively protective, but this is a guy whose daughter was accomplishing the peaceful alternative of learning about the Chaos, Chaos and the Chaos Emeralds yet was like
>Nah. Race war now.
>>
>>386523245
Why is chaos stronger than chaos chao?
>>
>>386524365
i'm just not in the mood to seek sexy echidna
>>
>>386519761
Got caught up in fucking her own daughter to fuck someone that actually could get pregnant.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.