[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Good games that would have been great if not for one idiotic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Deluxe_package.jpg (17KB, 332x218px) Image search: [Google]
Deluxe_package.jpg
17KB, 332x218px
ITT: Good games that would have been great if not for one idiotic design choice

Pic related. If you die during battle, you lose any consumable items you used during that battle when you load your save. That means if you die while fighting a tough boss and you've used a bunch of consumable weapons/healing items, you now have to go farm for them all over again. And of course, any items you've found while exploring can only be acquired once, so you just have to kill enemies over and over, hoping that they'll drop what you need. Completely idiotic choice that adds nothing to the experience and manages to nearly ruin the game. Thankfully it's not particularly hard, so the issue doesn't come up all that often, but when it does, it's absolutely infuriating.
>>
>>386519246

Gotta be honest, I didn't even know that was a mechanic in the game. The game is piss easy 90% of the time, especially if you can do 16 hits.

The only boss fights I had to try multiple times was the Jealous Bass and Miracle Fassad.
>>
For such a annoying linear as shit game it's surprisingly fair about not boxing you in a unwwinable fight. Really only the Thunder Tower and the final final dungeon screw you over with no chance to backtrack to heal or buy something from a merchant.
>>
That Jealous Bass is the bane of my existence
>>
WHY DO THEY ALL DIE IN THE END
>>
always give up when you die to go back to saves, ez
>>
>>386520329
They don't die, the world resets or something.
>>
>>386519246
>not using savestates
That does sound pretty annoying though.
>>
>>386520329
>he didnt press anything on the "the end?" screen
>>
File: 1502162504306.png (157KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1502162504306.png
157KB, 872x632px
>>386520329
>he quit the game after "the end?"
>>
>>386520329
>>386521460
I did this too the first time. Try jiggling the D Pad around on the END? screen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.