[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more based party member, I'll wait. I finally played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Terry_Hintz_HD.png (152KB, 342x438px) Image search: [Google]
Terry_Hintz_HD.png
152KB, 342x438px
Name a more based party member, I'll wait.

I finally played themes games, holy shit they were fantastic. It was worth keeping them untouched in my steam library for years. I wish I could delete them from my memory and experience them again.
>>
>>386517441
Painful is mediocre, Joyful is actual garbage. Undertale is unironically better than both and more effective in delivering on LISA's themes.
>>
>>386517441
if you liked them try the fangame lisa the pointless.
>>
>386518264
not even worth a (you)
>>
>>386518264
>"You're a bad person for killing imaginary people!"

Ya, excellent evolution from Lisa's mature handling of actual themes.
>>
>>386517441
Sry m8, Birdie was just all around more useful and didn't need to be at lvl 25 to finally be good.

Lore wise Shockmaster and Queen Roger were Brad's closest gang members.
>>
>>386518264

I'm never going to play Undertale because of its fanbase and popularity, though I have seen other people playing it for a few minutes and it looks like a perfectly fine game, it probably is good, I just don't want to play it. Also, I loved the Lisa series.

>>386518584

I hate playing fan games, what's Lisa the Pointless about?

>>386518920

I alternated between every party member I had the entire game, I always used my three lowest level guys, so I didn't have an actual party. I didn't get Shockmaster or Queen Roger though. I wanted to use Tiger man a lot but it was too difficult to support two Joy addicts.
>>
File: 1497250828932.gif (3MB, 345x260px) Image search: [Google]
1497250828932.gif
3MB, 345x260px
>>386518584
>fight against Arnold Sphitz
>can easily kill you with his brass knuckles
>finally bring him down to health
>"I'm no one in particular"
>fucking turns into a joy like mutant
>>
>>386517441
>tfw The Pointless will take at least another year to release part 2 and it might not even be that good
>>
>>386519120
Lisa the Pointless follows Alex and Joel, two guys trying to find a place that's peaceful unlike Olathe or Garbage Island. Alex uses his own type of martial arts called Velvet fu and Joel intimidates and plays mind games with enemies by using his special gun.
>>
>>386519345
nicu
is it harder than painful?
>>
File: 1498347984638.jpg (41KB, 650x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498347984638.jpg
41KB, 650x320px
>Lisa the Hopeful
>Beltboy on top of the convoy after Cyclops dies
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ff7_SCacQ This starts playing
>>
>>386519449
I say it's just like playing Lisa with pain mode.
>>
>>386519120
Lisa the Pointless can be described accurately as "Kind of like Yume Nikki in that it's a direct clone, but ultimately more coherent and less obtuse."
>>
>>386519637
Nah Pointless is way harder; way less mags, way less healing items, and the combat is honestly the weakest part; Joel is a great debuff character but Alex is just incredibly weak due to the fact that he's an SP character. Having a bunch of the Infinity Franchise as optional fights is interesting but when you don't have any more healing items and you're super weak and you're forced to save (because Pointless forces you to save at certain points) is incredibly annoying as well. If they just turned Alex into a TP character (like he was in the flashback) it'd be a much better game to play
>>
>>386518686
Neutral ending is a perfectly fine ending and probably the best one as well.

Genocide ending is not about "you're a bad person", it's literally "you're finished there, go play something else".
>>
>>386519825
Yeah the save points are limited. Best to horde those small crows and figure out when's the best to save in case you fuck up a fight or waste too many items.
>>
>>386519825
I tried to play it a bit yesterday, the first battle literally took five minutes to beat because of insane tankiness. Then I recruited Gregory, moved to the next screen and got whopped by enemy I couldn't even run away from.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4rwPoRITlI
>>
>>386520408
Nice pick man
>>
>>386518264
B8
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.