[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: little stuff that triggers your autism >alt-tab to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Autism.jpg (31KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
31KB, 567x561px
ITT: little stuff that triggers your autism
>alt-tab to do something else
>game keeps track of those minutes too
>>
File: untitled2.png (3MB, 1862x2010px) Image search: [Google]
untitled2.png
3MB, 1862x2010px
>buttons on the edge of the popup menu
>click outside the menu and the window automatically closes
>>
File: THE ORDER 1.jpg (74KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
THE ORDER 1.jpg
74KB, 666x666px
>>386513118
>Clothing and weapons clip.

Lazy ass developers can suck my dick. Only one major game got that shit right. Nothing in The Order clips. Nothing. Such a fucking masterpiece, yet it's got 63% on Metacritic. Kill me, Pete.
>>
>>386513473
Kinda hard to fuck up with a movie
>>
File: wew.gif (3MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
3MB, 498x280px
>>386513473
>clothing/weapons clip during cutscenes
>>
>>386513473
>The Order
>A game
>>
>>386513532
>>386513630
Nice memes. Did you fags even play it?
>>
File: kek1.jpg (21KB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
kek1.jpg
21KB, 220x212px
>>386513532
underrated post
>>
>>386513118
>Girl gamers who livestream but don't actually know how to play the game, and just take off their clothes the entire time
I know you guys are going to call me a faggot, but I just want to see the fucking game, not your tits.
>>
>>386513936
Man, fuck women. They are whore-ish, disloyal, unfriendly, don't contribute anything to society, and are terrible for your morals and principles.

>Be in High School
>Be on Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always show up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to babysit his child, and starts to yell at me
>Some other adults have to hold that faggot back from me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my faults he's raising a whore for a daughter.
>>
>>386513721
I watched it
>>
>>386514159
Cool story
>>
>>386514159
>your entire first line
I don't even care that the thread isn't about women.
/thread
>>
>>386513721
I saw it on YouTube, so yes.
>>
>>386513473
It got 60s because it's a shit game
>>
File: 1476409389600.jpg (16KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1476409389600.jpg
16KB, 500x441px
>Scrolling through an inventory menu.
>Scrolling to the top doesn't put you at the bottom.
>>
>>386514159
xD
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.