[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mfw I don't play multiplayer games and happy with it. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (315KB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 4288x2848px
Mfw I don't play multiplayer games and happy with it. What's it like playing Multiplayer games? I don't socialize a lot online.
>>
I play a lot of CoD and rocket League on my Xbox and I usually have my mic on. I rarely hear people actually talk to one another and socialize like human beings.

You're not missing much.
>>
What is the We Need To Talk About Kevin of video games?
>>
>>386510858
Playing cod ghosts on PlayStation guy starts calling everyone niggers and says we can't play for shit.... we won the match?
>>
>>386510858
Used to play alot of multiplayer games during my teen, now none at all except some lan games with my wife, and maybe my son/daughter some day if i can afford any.
>>
File: slingbladebillybobthorton.jpg (17KB, 430x337px) Image search: [Google]
slingbladebillybobthorton.jpg
17KB, 430x337px
>>386510858
It's shit when everyone is better than you all the time.

and it sucks when you beat everyone else all the time.

plus people belittle you and harass you for every mistake you make.

you're not missing out on much. play some non competitive multiplayer games, that focus on building, story, and working together in an easy going environment
>>
File: 1442363696821.jpg (1MB, 1897x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1442363696821.jpg
1MB, 1897x1920px
>>386510972
Shin Megami Tensei if...
>>
>>386513990
This. They just aren't a good time investment, you're either getting stomped or stomp the opposition. Two good players on a team stomp the other team.
Otherwise it's a multiplayer grind like CoD4 where the enemies are barely above ez mode bots, and you just unlock new rifles.

There's also coop games or PvE mmos that let you chat with people and cooperate, but it's nothing special and you can't get actual friends there. A lot of players in PvE games are actual mouth-breathing retards too.
Can't connect with online people anymore, that's weird because I was really active back in TBC.
>>
File: Op.gif (1MB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
Op.gif
1MB, 260x200px
>>386510858
I was so good at most Call Of Duty games that people would just invite me to play, most of the time I just played and not really talked, hell sometimes I got instant invites when I'd turn on my ps3. Search and destroy was the best fucking game mode.
>>
>>386513990
wow what a gay.
>>
>>386510858
Most online games are bad because if you lose to a REAL thing people get mad.

so they design online games so you can only lose to the most awful gay shit to soften the blow of losing, but that also means playing the game itself isn't even fun. the entire thing turns into a fucked up ego inflation circle jerk.
>>
I only play multliplayer games now. Once you have tasted the thrill of competition, nothing is the same.

Is stressing, hard, and rage inducing. But you also get to learn from your own failures and builds fortitude
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.