[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you who bought Mass Effect Andromeda, how's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Those of you who bought Mass Effect Andromeda, how's the multiplayer? Does it surpass ME3's multiplayer?

Andromeda thread I guess
>>
>>386496298
it has a multiplayer?
>>
File: MEAMP_promotion.jpg (287KB, 1795x1093px) Image search: [Google]
MEAMP_promotion.jpg
287KB, 1795x1093px
>>386496382
Yep!
>>
pls
>>
File: 1497001846990.jpg (24KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1497001846990.jpg
24KB, 299x299px
Surely someone has played the multiplayer. You are my last hope
>>
>>386496298
>Does it surpass ME3's multiplayer?
Yes, if you host your games and like to grind money
>>
File: 1496559343324.gif (4KB, 406x342px) Image search: [Google]
1496559343324.gif
4KB, 406x342px
>>386497967
THANK YOU FOR REPLYING
>>
>>386498080
>gif
>not animated
you had one job OP
>>
In terms of the combat? Yeah it surpasses ME3's. The classes aren't as neat as ME3 later DLC classes were but they're pretty good. But yeah if you like ME3's MP, you'll like andromeda MP, honestly it's the best part of the game and I didn't even completely hate the single player either. (It wasn't good but it was palatable when I had nothing else to play)
>>
>>386498257
I read up on a few of the classes, Salarian Infiltrator and Asari Adept look breddy fun. Thank you for your input, I think I'll get the game now
>>
>>386496298
Vetra is my waifu
>>
It's alright, but boring to grind repeatedly for chests at a % chance to get a decent drop, or you get a bronze in an ULTRA RARE box because you didn't buy 500 bronze boxes to get the shit loot first.
>>
>>386498508
Salarian infiltrator is fun as fuck. You can hit cloak and throw stickies without breaking it. Angara (one of the new races) exemplar is fun too it's endless tech combos.
>>
>>386496298
Pretty much the same with a slightly different combat system.
>>
>>386498931
Yeah, I saw something about spending all of your earned credits on the cheapest boxes first. Still confused as to how the reward system works in this game, I'm sure I'll find out once I've started playing
>>386498952
What is your favorite class so far?
>>
>>386499386

You play missions, you get credits, you spend credits.

If you don't buy the bronze stuff first, even the loot crates that cost like, 100k credits, can drop a bronze piece of shit.

Which is retarded.
>>
>>386499489
That is retarded. Fix it.
>>
>>386499386
>What is your favorite class so far?

Either the Angara exemplar, or the Krogan Mercenary, with third being the Salarian Infiltrator. The Asari Duelist, and Infiltrator are up there as well out of the ones I've gotten and used, haven't played in it in a month and a half or more.
>>
>>386499794
Funny thing it was working then the broke it. Hope a ghost team fixes it, but who knows now that the studio has been broken up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.