[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's face it, gaming is dead. It's consumers are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2159.jpg (38KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.jpg
38KB, 650x365px
Let's face it, gaming is dead.

It's consumers are clueless and spend money on whatever the media hyped them on, there are shills everywhere shilling their twitch tube game.

Microtransactions everywhere and dlc lost its meaning, games are always rushed and new ideas are always scrapped.

Console players are too lazy to build a pc so they keep supporting corporate companies by paying online.

People pre order digital games and don't bat an eye when developers release games that came out years ago and inflate the price back up to $60.

Almost all devs do this.
>>
File: 1477206415182.gif (1MB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
1477206415182.gif
1MB, 276x232px
>>386494070
>mfw the genres I play are not mainstream so they haven't been influenced by the cancer.
>>
do your part by tking anyone with a twitch.tv link in their name
>>
You're not wrong. Just discover old games that are good instead of bitching about new ones.
>>
>>386494070
I've already decided to kill myself before it gets any worse. Not just the video game industry but literally everything, it's a shitshow right now and it shows no signs of improving. It won't be long bros, everything will be like what it used to be where I'm going.
>>
In all seriousness it should probably be banned or at least heavily regulated. Shit's basically a drug destroying the best parts of our society.
>>
>>386494070
>Console players are too lazy to build a pc so they keep supporting corporate companies by paying online.
As a [former] PC gamer, I think a big part of it is that PC gamers make it sound like building a PC is some arcane knowledge. Building your own PC is not even necessary. I used to always look up what specs I should be aiming for, then I'd buy a prebuilt PC off the shelf with full bloatware and then simply install a separately purchased GPU. You don't need to build a PC for this because all it takes is a fucking screwdriver.

Anyway, the gaming community is what really killed gaming because so-called "gamers" eat up any old turd. I can count the number of playable shooters that have come out since 2007 on one hand. And "playable" doesn't mean good. They were all flaming turds anyway.
>>
>>386494710
The same can be said of most goods and services that are non-essential.
>>
>>386494710
this
>>
>>386494070
>"Hello, My name is Steve, and I am an ARK player."
Fuck off, Steve.
>>
If you look for shit you're always gonna find it.

Change your attitude m8
>>
>>386494831
And they should be banned to. China does one thing right restricting all time to work and even they are failing because a middle class if forming that is killing movies
>>
File: IMG_2161.jpg (33KB, 320x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2161.jpg
33KB, 320x291px
>>
File: 1501138624150.png (187KB, 395x296px) Image search: [Google]
1501138624150.png
187KB, 395x296px
Nah fuck off you defeatist cunt

The influemce of microtransactions and hollow DLC is crap sure, but its not the end of the world. The average vidya player nowadays is connected to the internet and able to make smarter purchases and show support or disdain for any game that asks for a few dollars more. Just look at the latest Deus Ex and how quickly Square Enix backpeddled their preorder gimmick.

SJWs are annoying sure, but culture regularly has these moments of extreme left or extreme right as the different generations interact. The clash between the idealologies fuels our competitiveness and leads to greater art.

Early acces is garbage but as with microtransactions people will become smarter and more reserved in their spending overtime.

Calm the fuck down and just enjoy the shitposting my man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.