[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one on reddit/4chan/Steam/the internet who likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Am I the only one on reddit/4chan/Steam/the internet who likes walking simulators?
>>
I liked Firewatch and Gone Home a lot.
>>
>>386493987
didn't like Gone Home but still need to play Firewatch, was considering buying it
>>
>>386493805
Stanley Parable is the only good one

It's a bit pretentious at times but it has actual replayability
>>
>>386494308
I think Dear Esther and Journey were both very good
>>
i hate most of them because of the constant pushing of the sjw agenda

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is fucking spectacular for a walking sim though.
>>
>>386493805
Tacoma
Stanley Parable
>>
>>386495149
Is Tacoma better than Gone Home?
>>
Is Yume Nikki a walking simulator?
>>
>>386493805
liking walking simulators confirms you're a non aggressive, non-confrontational beta c.uck
>>
>>386495472
oh no, I'm not a colossal tool.
whatever will I do
>>
Ether One was is comfy.
>>
They're fine, just don't ever pay for them.
>>
>>386495676
I'm happy to pay for them, $20 is not too much.
>>
dear esther was a pretty exercise in squeezing every drop out of a dated engine before the unreal version, still nice though
proteus was cute and had a little spirit of exploration like the creator wanted to emulate, but lacking overall
stanley parable was amusing
gone homo was shite with a bland story and graphics banking on 90's nostalgia and lesbian fetishism (also her sister is now an accomplice to a military deserter, and a thief if I remember right, that'll go over well long term)
never tried firewatch, journey, or ethan carter
>>
>>386496246
>gone homo was shite with a bland story and graphics banking on 90's nostalgia and lesbian fetishism (also her sister is now an accomplice to a military deserter, and a thief if I remember right, that'll go over well long term)
agreed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.