[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If MicroDicks finally releases the backwards compatibility of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: original-xbox.png (386KB, 1330x885px) Image search: [Google]
original-xbox.png
386KB, 1330x885px
If MicroDicks finally releases the backwards compatibility of original Xbox games for the XBone, what are you gonna play /v/?
>>
File: NGB fiend.webm (2MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
NGB fiend.webm
2MB, 720x540px
Ninja Gaiden Black.
>>
File: 1498124560313.png (207KB, 499x458px) Image search: [Google]
1498124560313.png
207KB, 499x458px
nothing
>he doesn't have a modded Xbox on deck
don't even talk to me.
>>
>>386492798
>that swordplay
Ahead of its time, really
>>
>Halo CE & 2
>Splinter Cell
>Blinx
>Metalarms
>Mech Assult
>Fable
>>
XIII

Can't find a pc download that isn't broken or doesn't have a 5 year download estimate because of ancient hosting sites
>>
>>386492664
Kingdom under fire, loved that as a kid
>>386492870
Payed a friend of mine to turn the Xbo into the All-box, it could run from Nes to Ps2 games, and boy was it amazing, Sadly it no longer works but im fixing it soon
>>
I already own 4 original xboxes so I will keep playing halo 1 lan like i already do
>>
>>386492664
Jade Empire
>>
Mario Kart Double Dash's cooler older brother.

>hard mode has you manually lean your Attack character to the sides to avoid tipping your chariot when turning
>>
>>386492798
My dick
>>
I'd love to play Otogi again. And Buffy.
>>
File: Roadkill_(video_game)_boxart.jpg (23KB, 256x328px) Image search: [Google]
Roadkill_(video_game)_boxart.jpg
23KB, 256x328px
>i'm a single man, as of last night.
>for no reason at all. got in an argument.
>i just walked in and said ''get off my couch you fat piece of shit'' and she got mad.
>''she got mad at you for that?''
>yep, I got home, didn't want to fight, didn't want to argue, simply said ''stop sweating on my couch'', and she gets mad.
>''she got mad at YOU??''
>she got mad at me! for no reason at all!
>>
>>386492664
Timesplitters Future Perfect
>>
>>386492798
What became of this franchise? I remember this being fucking huge back in its day.
>>
>>386496591
Itagaki got fired and it died.
>>
I already have an original Xbox to play those games on
>>
>>386496606
What a shame.
>>
File: 1500518893807.jpg (174KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1500518893807.jpg
174KB, 1024x792px
Im more skeptical if it can run the FMVs properly.

The backwards compatible game's FMVs stutter or dysync on 360. Skipped playing Ninja Gaiden Black on 360 because the FMVs were stuttering hard. I end up passing on 80% of backwards compatibility games because the FMV emulation has always been poor.

Another example is the demo on DOA3 doesnt play correctly. On the xbox there is a fight scene between ayane and kasumi that ends in ayane leg grabbing kasumis head and throwing her down. On 360 after she hits the tree the grab fails to connect and then stare at each other in a awkward neutral stance because it desynced.

it can be seen here. If you see a video from an original xbox capture, the combo finishes correctly.

The original is still best. Of course if your casual you wont notice or care for these inaccuracies
>>
>>386495112
2 old skool 4 me bro
>>
>>386497496

forgot video link

https://youtu.be/hLHaHamctgA?t=206
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.