[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the F*CK was his problem?!? >muh divide >muh bear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Ulysses_profile.jpg (359KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Ulysses_profile.jpg
359KB, 900x643px
What the F*CK was his problem?!?

>muh divide
>muh bear
>muh bull

was it autism?
>>
>played through NV multiple times
>played through all the DLCs save for this one
Is it worth reinstalling the game for this?
>>
>>386486608

Marked Men are the true answer in New Vegas
>>
>>386487134
people are pretty divided on it, i personnally love it
>>
>Face is literally just a helmet
>Doesn't blink
>>
>>386486608
He had finally found a place he felt was home after being fucked by the Legion for so long. His mind snapped unable to accept that shit happens and sometimes there's no grander meaning behind it.
>>
>A game that encourages you to roleplay and are able to create your own backstory not just through your own imagination but even through dialogue options
>Have the culminating plot of the DLCs involve your character's past that you had no idea/recollection about, nor is there any hint of this shit at all, either in the base game or the DLCs.

What the fuck did they mean by this?
>>
>>386488610
There are mods to fix that
>>
>>386486608
>F*CK
yes it was
>>
>>386488652
He was raised in a tribe where literally everything has a meaning behind it, even the twists and knots in his tribe's hair has meaning.
Which is why he raged and despaired at the sight of the White Legs mimicking it without knowing the meaning behind it. They're hair was nonsense to him.

>>386488818
Your vague past means nothing to you, but it means a lot to him.
>>
>>386488610

Literally the only way to make an acceptable face in vanilla NV.
>>
>>386486608

So NCR is Bear and Legion is Bull for obvious reasons

What would he call the other factions?

>Enclave = Eagle

>Brotherhood of Steel = Sword?

>Master Army = Deformed?
>>
>>386489064
He called the Brotherhood of Steel "The Brotherhood" or "The Steel" for short, knowing the person hearing it had sufficient context to not need further elaboration. I think he referred to Enclave as simply 'America'. It's probably the most ambiguous word he uses. Had he cause to refer to the Master's Army he might have called them the Unity or somesuch. He kept drawing attention to the NCR and Legion's totemic animals because understood correctly both end up saying a great deal about their real nature.
>>
File: 1479806929710.jpg (96KB, 1261x684px) Image search: [Google]
1479806929710.jpg
96KB, 1261x684px
>>386488818
>"For you, the day Courier 6 destroyed the Divide was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."
>>
>>386486608
>Expecting sane people in apocalypse
>>
>>386488891
what did he mean by that
>>
>>386486608
I don't know man, i just followed the quest marker.
>>
>>386486608

i dont know but he caused me alot of shit, i was just doing my job. nigger got a bullet in his head for fucking with me.
>>
I just nuked both the NCR and the legion and was done with it im just pissed said NCR/Legion targets were barely anything important
>>
>thinking my nigga E-DE is just a robot
Is asperger.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.