[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found out how good PPSSPP work to emulate PSP games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
42KB, 300x300px
So I just found out how good PPSSPP work to emulate PSP games but I'm now looking for good games, any suggestion?
Skimming through lists the library seems really small, is there any hidden gem I should play apart from the JRPGS?
>>
>>386481756
I enjoyed the dbz games and the yugioh tag force games.
danganronpa
>>
>>386481756
I installed ppsspp for monhun and its so good. Looks much better than on my psp 2k
I remember playing a lot of mana khemia student alliance and wipeout
>>
Patapon
Patapon 2
Patapon 3
Locoroco
Locoroco 2
Locoroco: Mignight Carnival
Megamn: Powered Up
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Ys: Seven (or wait for the PC release)
Nayuta no Kiseki (has a shitty fantranslation, gameplay is good)
Brandish: The Dark Revenant (It's a jRPG but more like a dungeon crawler)
WipEout Pure
WipEout Pulse
Motorstorm Arctic Edge
Daxter
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Secret Agent Clank
God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Lumines
Lumines 2
Killzone: Liberation
>>
>>386481756
I really enjoyed the tales of eternia port
>>
star ocean 2 is much better on the psp than ps1
>>
MGS: Peace Walker.
>>
Suprised no one has mentiond gitaroo man lives yet
>>
>>386481756

just check the wiki

mobile guilty gear is pretty cool
>>
>>386481756
FFIV Complete Collection. Best way to play the game. If you're into that sort of thing. Which I found out 15 hours in that I was not.
>>
>>386481756
peace walker was a fun game if you weren't able to play the hd remaster. i like the prinny games. portable ops is alright, but you have to map the dpad to the right analog stick to really be able to play it. birth by sleep and dissidia 012 are good.
>>
>>386482634
Is it P3rd? Because the only version that works in PPSSPP is the HD version that came out for the PS3
>>
>>386481756
Ace Combat X
>>
tactics ogre: lettuce cling together
>>
>>386484523
Emulator lag is a bitch for all rhythm games. Masters Play is a pretty tough normally; adding emulator lag makes it unplayable.
>>
>>386486410
>Best way to play the game.
That would be the DS version.
>>
monster hunter freedom unite
patapon
mgspw
those little gtas if you are interested
persona3p
>>
>>386490461
oh and dantes inferno
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.