[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sony is going to announce a lot of new games at PSX. A lot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

File: Psxe[1].jpg (33KB, 800x410px) Image search: [Google]
Psxe[1].jpg
33KB, 800x410px
Sony is going to announce a lot of new games at PSX. A lot.

>Sucker Punch's new game will be revealed. It will be an open world new IP.
>A release date for God of War. Plus more footage of Shadow of the Colossus and Spider-Man and both will get more specific release windows.
>Dreams will be there, will announce an open beta you can sign up for and announce the game will be releasing in the summer of next year.
>Crash Team Racing Remastered will be announced, game has online sopport and will feature all the other Crash characters that weren't playable in the original CTR like Koala Kong and N. Brio
>Spyro Trilogy remastered is also announced, but it will just be an announcement trailer with no gameplay.
>The PlayStation All-Stars successor rumors are real. Gameplay will be shown at PSX. The title is still undecided but it will probably be PlayStation Arena.
>More PS2 games coming to the PS4, including the SOCOM games with online support.
>Um Jammer Lammy will be remastered for PS4 with 4K support.

That's all for now.
>>
Death Stranding and Last of Us WILL be there and release dates will be shown
>>
Um Jammer Lammy remastered? Day 1 purchase for me.
>>
>>386480285
the last of us isn't even in full production
>>
>>386480285
Yeah nice try buddy.
>>
So From is announcing shit at TGS then? They've been super quiet about AC and their other projects.
>>
>>386480430
Don't they have like 3 projects being worked on? One of them I bet is another Armored Core, the 2nd a Bloodborne sequel/successor and the third a new IP.
>>
>>386480336
I really don't think that's true. What would Naughty Dog have been doing since Uncharted 4?
>>
Vicarious Visions can't be working on both CTR and Spyro Trilogy. They aren't big enough for both projects.
>>
>>386480816
Uncharted The Lost Legacy.
>>
SOCOM 2 on PS4? Fuck yeah. Socom 2 online was the shit back in the day.
>>
>>386481380
>Mfw remember having so many great times like this with my dad
>Literally got home from school and play socom 1/2 all day
>Dad would let me skip homework
>Worked 3rd shift so would bring his ps2 to work and play with me from there

God I miss those days now all he ever plays is nu WoW.
>>
Oh shit I guess the All-Stars 2 rumor is true!

CRASH SPYRO NOCTIS AND MORGANE?!?!!? DAY ONE BUY
>>
File: truth2.jpg (514KB, 1889x1426px) Image search: [Google]
truth2.jpg
514KB, 1889x1426px
They most certainly have a lot to announce.
>Since Kojima Productions couldn’t find a satisfactory analytic solution for the height fog model, they developed it independently. In Kojima Production’s approach information about the sun like and the sky light us supplied to the height fog model from the precomputed atmospheric scattering model.

>In sunlight conditions, the light is incident to the ground, and interacts with the atmosphere. The precomputed model generates the scattering information and stores it in the LUT. The height fog model then receives info in background radiation, sunlight and skylight from the precomputed model.

>While the precomputed atmospheric scattering model used is nothing special, the LUT used is different from the typical model. The implementation used by Kojima Productions mainly uses Bruneton’s and Elek’s model with some optimizations.

>Normally a precomputed atmospheric scattering model has in-scatter and transmittance LUTs, but Kojima Productions replaced the transmittance LUT with sunlight and skylight LUTs, because they want to feed the information for sunlight and skylight directly into the analytic height fog model.

>Two weather types were precomputed, sunny and dense fog. They can be used as a base to express various weather conditions with no further precomputation required. Below you can check out a sample of the model.
What famous videogame series is known for it's foggy environments?
>>
Fucking that's it?

What a fucking shit conference then.
>>
File: 1500496424375.jpg (38KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1500496424375.jpg
38KB, 635x473px
>>386480192
>no bloodborne sequel
>>
>>386483296
Does Bloodborne reall need a sequel? Like it's a great game but I feel like it's better as a one-off thing.
>>
>>386480192
Where the jarpigs
>>
>>386483296
Fuck you, Miyazaki himself said he hates doing sequels. I much rather see Fromsoft do new things than a rehashed version of a previous game.
>>
>>386480192
>Sucker Punch's new game will be revealed. It will be an open world new IP.
This is possible but it's also possible that this will be shown at E3 next year .
>Shadow of the Colossus release window
I could see that
>Dreams will be there, will announce an open beta you can sign up for and announce the game will be releasing in the summer of next year
Dreams will be at gamescom. I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money on it. Sony likes to show their European devs at the European shows.
>Crash Team Racing Remastered will be announced, game has online sopport and will feature all the other Crash characters that weren't playable in the original CTR like Koala Kong and N. Brio. Spyro Trilogy remastered is also announced, but it will just be an announcement trailer with no gameplay.
Too soon, Sony likes to hint at these games happening by wearing their shirts.
>The PlayStation All-Stars successor rumors are real. Gameplay will be shown at PSX. The title is still undecided but it will probably be PlayStation Arena.
Not likely
>More PS2 games coming to the PS4, including the SOCOM games with online support. Um Jammer Lammy will be remastered for PS4 with 4K support.
These are PSX tier announcements, they tend to show cool stuff but nothing mind blowing.
>>
OMG WHO THE FUCK WANTS ANOTHER SONY SMASH BROS?

Like holy hell I've seen so many fake ass threads about a game the doesn't exist.
>>
WHERE DEEP DOWN AT
>>
>>386480192
This is so fucking sad.

PS3 'had no games' but it had tons more than this gen.
>>
>>386480816
Their next big IP, and The Lost Legacy.

TLOU isn't going to be out until 2020, dude.
>>
I have a weird feeling Sucker Punch's game is a PS5 game
>>
>>386483710
I do. Judging by those 2 other threads the game sounds awesome. Crash, Spyro, Morgana and Noctis being in is cool as shit.

Also getting tid of that shitty supers kill mechanic is fucking so relieving to hear.
>>
>>386484139
No way. It has to be a PS4 game.
>>
Ape Escape 4 when?
>>
>>386484581
Why? They already have a 2018 lineup and some huge 2019 games like TLOU2 and Death Stranding already announced. The PS5 would not be too far away after those
>>
>>386480192
>Sucker punch
>new open world ip
Ugh
>>
Please put Kat and Spike in PlayStation Arena.
>>
>>386480192
They won't show gameplay for the Spyro Trilogy because they'll release at the same time of the announcement so people can just go play it themselves.

I should know my uncle works at Playstation
>>
>>386480430
The longer they take to announce their project the less likely it is that it massively rehashes assets.
>>

At least is better than PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
>>
>>386485107
You know they made an awesome playstation mini game in First Light or whatever the fuck it was called. Focusing on a single power made it so much more fun instead of having the same power in three different forms x 5.
>>
>>386485823
They just need to call it Sony Smash and be done with it.
>>
>>386480192
Source: your butt
>>
I like how nobody replied to the tripfag. Good job guys.
>>
File: my brain stopped.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
my brain stopped.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>People still think E3 matters to the Japanese
>>
>>386480192
>Dreams
The most interesting game Sony has in the pipes by far, hopefully we'll get a beta this year
>>
The more times I hear about this Sony Smash rumor the more I want it to be real.
>>
>>386484842
FUCKING THIS
>>
I predict that God of War comes out in February, Shadow of the Colossus in April, and Spider-Man in June.
>>
Um Jammer Lammy remastered? That seems weird.
>>
>PS2 SOCOMs on PS4
WHY
JUST GIVE ME A PS4 SOCOM
BRING BACK ZIPPER
>>
File: 2017-08-02 07.30.01.jpg (1003KB, 1438x2554px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-02 07.30.01.jpg
1003KB, 1438x2554px
>>386483816
You want to say that to my face IRL bub?
>>
>>386485054
this gen is going to last another 4 years at least, it took PS4 years to get rolling, most games were cross gen, games take too long to make these days and the PS4 Pro and Xbox X will extend the cycle a bit further
>>
It needs more games, for real. This shit's been out for what, 6 years now? There's like 3 exclusives worth buying right now.
>>
File: Drakeface.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Drakeface.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>386487741
PS4 has Nogaems
>>
>>386487839
>There's 3 exclusives worth buying right now
I can think of like 7 off the top of my head.
>>
>>386480192
So nothing really good then besides another remastered and full price PS2 roms.
>>
No Knack 2 DLC?
>>
>>386488597
Name'em.
>>
>>386480978
>>386480816
ND has 2 teams. The uncharted 2 team went off to make tlou while the other team worked on uncharted 3. They easily could have put 1 team on ULL while the other worked on tlou2.
>>
>>386480816
“So, we can pretty much say the whole studio will be focussed on The Last of Us Part Two once this is over. At some point, parts of the team that will try to figure out what’s next and how that goes when The Last of Us Part Two is full production.”

“A lot of peoplewent straight from The Last of Us, straight into Uncharted 4, straight into Lost Legacy and those guys need a vacation.”
>>
>>386488765
Bloodborne
Nioh
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Gravity Rush 2
The Last Guardian
Let It Die
Ratchet & Clank
+ PS3/Vita crossplats where the best version is in PS4 like Persona 5, Gravity Rush, Dragon Quest Builders, WipeOut, etc.
>>
>>386488765
Horizon
Knack
Bloodbourne
Uncharted 4
Nioh
Gravity rush 2
Yakuza 0
>>
>>386484192
Sony Smash 2 still has supers kill mechanic
>>
>>386489349
No it has life bars now.
>>
>>386485107
They make fun open world games you dip
>>
>>386489463
It has both life bars and building up supers
>>
>>386489650
Well it's not 3 levels of supers anymore. You just build up meter to unleash your ultimate attack and it does a lot of damage and doesn't kill automatically.
>>
ICO remaster to be included with SOtC remaster.

Calling it now.
>>
File: CuckAnimeGirl.png (280KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
CuckAnimeGirl.png
280KB, 372x539px
>same retard posts the same post #8488497272
They don't announce major games at this event you fucking idiot.
>>
>>386489773
>Well it's not 3 levels of supers anymore
that's kind of disappointing to be honest
>>
>>386490093
Blame everyone who complained about the super system from the original.
>>
The stages in Sony Smash 2 actually sound pretty cool.

>PlayStation Arena
>Crash: Wumpa Island (crosses over with Horizon Zero Dawn)
>Persona: Mementos (crosses over with Wipeout)
>Tearaway (crosses over with Vib Ribbon)
>>
>>386490607
I really want to see that Tearaway stage and how Vib Ribbon crosses over with it.
>>
Im gonna be really disappointed if the Persona rep in Sony Smash is Morgana and not one of the MCs
>>
>>386491073
Why? It probably means that Morgana is now the mascot of Persona 5 that Atlus wants to push.
>>
>>386490607
They need to have a stages from Bloodborne, Shadow of the Colossus, and War of the Monsters.
>>
Why does every thread about Sony turn into a discussion about a game that is probably fake.

Why the hell would Sony make another All-Stars? The first barely sold a million.
>>
>>386493442
I think there is huge potential for a sequel. The first one was clearly rushed, had bad marketing, a poor budget and an inexperienced team.

If they just fix the main concerns with the original, then I think the sequel would be awesome.
>>
>>386494095
Having Noctis and Morgana is already two more JRPG characters from the last game (which is fucking hilarious to me).

And having Crash and Spyro is huge since literally everyone requested Crash and Spyro to be in the game.
>>
Where the fuck is Sly 5 Sony?
>>
>>386480192
This is honestly too good to be true. I don't understand what /v/ is smoking if anyone could ever think this to be a bad thing.
>Sucker Punch new game
Nah they will save that for E3
>God of war release date
Makes sense. Will be early 2018
>Dreams
Either at a european event or PSX. Seems believable. But the open beta thing makes my dick rock hard.
>CTR remastered
Online is too good to be true. If they also bundled in crash bash they could sell trillions.
>Spyro trilogy
Seems a bit early but i mean you did say it was just an announcement.
>PSAS
maybe i dunno. didn't play the first one.
>SOCOM for ps4
cmon this is another thing that is too good to be true.
>Um Jammer Lammy
Will be cute if true.
>>
>>386495706
Sony isn't doing a European event this year. I think Sony from now on is just going to do E3 and PSX conferences from here on out. Makes sense since they are 6 months apart.
>>
>>386495917
You sure?
I still want Dreams with all of my heart.
Medie Molecule is second to none in the charm department.
>>
File: 1445709223174.jpg (148KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1445709223174.jpg
148KB, 1111x597px
>>386489187
>Knack

Oh I am laughin
>>
>>386496212
Yeah they got no plans for a Europe event this year.
>>
>>386488765
Gravity Rush 2
Uncharted 4
The Last Guardian
Bloodborne
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ratchet & Clank
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane trilogy (for now)
Yakuza 0

I would recommend these to any video game enthusiast.
>>
What sort of play style is gravity rush?? Anything it is similar to?
>>
File: 1501906497901.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1501906497901.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>386487741
look at all those ports and multiplats.
>greatest hits

icing on the cake
>>
>>386497798
Most of them aren't. What are you on about? Also why don't they count?
>>
>>386480313
Have you learned nothing from the PaRappa Remastered mess?
>>
>>386480192
they fucking better considering that embarrassing e3 conference
>>
>>386480192
Yakuza Ishin localization I truly believe will be announced
>>
>>386498683
>Gio comes out on stage
>He doesn't even have to say anything, his hockey shirt-wearing Kevin Smith-esque presence is enough to get the crowd excited
>YOOOOOOO
>>
>>386480192
>SOCOM
Literally, tens of thousands of people for a decade have asked for SOCOM II HD. It's the perfect shooter that hasn't aged. Just remaster it, you fucking retards. Free money.
>>
>no DMC5
>western games out the ass
>remasters of their good games because fuck backwards compatibility

Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
Where did it say that Spyro is announced?
>>
>>386487729
Every SOCOM past 2 was ASS. 3 and CA were trash. Confrontation and 4 were utter shit.

KYS.
>>
>>386497583
It's basically a Japanese take on superhero games like inFamous and Prototype. Toyama openly said he was heavily influenced by Crackdown during its development, too.
>>
>>386482238
minecraft
>>
>>386480192

You forgot Kings Field VR and that new Sony exclusive with the discarded DSIII create bonfire mechanic
>>
>>386487741
PS4 has no gaems
>>
>>386497069
Why "for now?"
>>
>>386497975
>most of them arent.

some are ports some are multiplats and some are both. its black label or dont even fucking bother..
>>
I feel like Sony shill threads have become increasingly apparent
>>
>>386500729
whoops fucked up on my font/word. doesnt detract from initial statement.
>>
>No Sly 5
>No Ape Escape 4
>No DMC5
>No Onimusha
>No From Software

Shit list OP
>>
I hope they announce the cancellation of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite support and say that they are recalling all the copies of the game.
>>
>>386489802
Wouldn't say a Sucker Punch game is major. They only hit a million sales tops, everything else looks pretty minor and seems like something that'd be announced at PSX
>>
>>386480192
If socom 1 and 2 come out ill buy a ps4
>>
>>386502253
>no sly 5
Sanzaru pretty much killed the seires
>no ape escape 4
Ape Escape Remaster and 3 port probably
>no DMC5
No shit, that's E3 material at this point, if it ever happens
>no Onimusha
Ports would cost way too much and have way too many licensing issues, and a new game would alienate people who haven't played the first 3
>no from software
E3 material
>>
>>386480192
>no DMC5
Might actually be legit desu
>>
>>386503136
Sony killed the series. They literally did no fucking marketing at all for the game. They basically sent out a great game to die.
>>
>>386480192
All of this sounds like garbage guess I will buy tlou again.
>>
File: little far.png (112KB, 230x213px) Image search: [Google]
little far.png
112KB, 230x213px
>>386480192
>4 remasters, not including the inevitable PSAS remaster if they ever try to make a sequel
>>
>>386501026
So remasters count as a port?
That is pathetic.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.