[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Emperor is getting old. Don't know how much longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 180px-MW-npc-Wulf.jpg (12KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
180px-MW-npc-Wulf.jpg
12KB, 180x180px
>The Emperor is getting old. Don't know how much longer he'll hang on. So is the whole Empire, for that matter. Getting old, that is. The Emperor and the legions have held the Empire together for hundreds of years. It's been a good thing, by and large. But maybe it's time for a change. Time for something young and new. What? No idea. Because I'm old. Old dog doesn't get new ideas. But maybe young folks like you should try some new ideas. I don't know. Could be messy. But change is never pretty."

Is this proof that the Empire should be allowed to splinter and die?
>>
Why can't we have the Reman Empire back.
Shit was cash
>>
>>386479519
Is it an analogy for Todd Howard ruining TES after Morrowind?
>>
File: 1483305066522.jpg (38KB, 448x355px) Image search: [Google]
1483305066522.jpg
38KB, 448x355px
>>386479805
Reman Empire was a tier below the Septim Empire m8
>>
>>386480267
I don't remember Septim having spaceships, Dreamsleeve and a God-Emperor masturbating on his enemies' corpses.
>>
>>386479519
No, because the next biggest candidate for an empire is also Talos haters, if there was no empire than the dominion would rule the world which he definitely wouldn't want.
>>
>>386480372
The Reman dynasty is the scientology of TES propped up by cave Jews.

>>386480530
What replaces the empire then? A New Empire headed by someone from Skyrim?
>>
>decades of lorefaggotry based on a single game in a franchise none of the lorefaggots care about beyond the 3rd entry

morrowind autists are literally the worst

daggerfall is what i grew up with
>>
>>386480530
>dominion
>rule the world
they don't want that
>>
>>386480712
most of the lore was established with Redguard though
>>
>>386480803

99% of these threads are exclusively about morrowind, and morrowind is the only game anyone gives two fucks about.
>>
>>386480712
not even a Morrowind fag friendo.
>>
>>386480716
But they are the second most powerful faction right now, I am not saying that they want to rule the world but if there was a bad time for the empire to fall it would be now.
>>
>>386481157
Empire's already dead, they just don't know it yet.
>>
>>386480803
How so? I never played redguard so don't know if you're memeing or not.
>>
>>386481530
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/pocket-guide-empire-and-its-environs-first-edition

This came with Redguard
>>
>>386480939
>if I am stupid
>then everyone is stupid
>>
Oblivion really fucked up the Status Quo. I wish the Septim Empire was still around.
>>
>>386479519
Yes because THAT worked out so well in reality now did it?
Fuck off with this youth culture propaganda. If its old enough to be old, chances are, there's a good reason for it exist, tradition exists for a damn good reason, and letting moronic young people rule is a terrible idea.
>>
>>386482891
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>tiber septim, THE mary-sue of TES
>Nords bowed to him for being Dragonborn, a god made flesh.
>the Tribunal GAVE him fucking Numidium
>betrayed his close friends to create the Mantella
>subjugated the content by force with his reality altering divine powers, giving rise to the Underking
>died and mantled Lorkhan with Wulfharth and Arctic making the Talos oversoul
>"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh maybe the Empire isn't such a good idea now that I'm dead"

Septim is such a bitch.
>>
>>386481197
In what way?
>>
>>386483965
The military is pretty much dead and still rebuilding from the Great War. Imperial economy is probably a mess right now since they are still recovering from the war and only have 2 provinces (Cyrodiil and High Rock) left, with Skyrim being on civil war. Culturally, Imperial influence has greatly dwindled as more and more provinces declare independence or are absorbed into the Dominion. Public opinion of the Mede dynasty is also really bad.
Let's not forget that Cyrodiil, the capital, is also a complete mess, being sacked multiple times during multiple wars and conflicts in the last two hundred years, and some cities now being completely overrun by gangs. Power struggles are also incredibly common in Cyrodiil as we see in Skyrim (Stormcrown Interregnum and DB questline), and have also probably increased in High Rock where it was already commonplace.
Their religion has also been BTFO by the Thalmor with the Talos worship ban.
>>
>>386479519
It did, then warlords fought for a few years and built a new empire with a new dynasty.
>>
>>386483848
Holy shit, someone that's not sucking Talos' dick? Bless you sir.
>>
>>386484981
People who do that don't know the real story behind it. Hjalti was a fucking asshole
>>
>>386483132
The world was a legitimately better place as a society when the empires ruled and gave no shits to anyone but their own.
>>
File: 1493784615519.jpg (128KB, 620x886px) Image search: [Google]
1493784615519.jpg
128KB, 620x886px
>>386485340
Tamriel can only be a better place when each race can live in their own sovereign nation, free of the globalist rule of the mongrel dogs of the Empire.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.