[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Cave_Johnson_Painting_3.png (118KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cave_Johnson_Painting_3.png
118KB, 250x380px
When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
>>
lol so randum xD
>>
>>386472732
Was this written by Anthony Burch?
>>
How fucked up was it that Chell was Cave and Caroline's daughter.
>>
what if life gives me pickles instead of lemons?
>>
>>386472830
you can say this about literally every joke that has ever been made.

it's not randum humor because Cave was dying and trying to find a bright spot in his final days. It's character based humor that illustrates his mind set through his analysis of a popular turn of phrase.
>>
>>386472996
PICKLE RICK XD
>>
>>386472923
I liked that part in the fan fiction too :)
>>
File: 1483044082472.jpg (200KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
1483044082472.jpg
200KB, 871x917px
>genuinely funny and well-written series of almost perfect games becomes hated because people repeated the jokes ad nauseam and therefore somehow this reflects on the games themselves
FUCK
>>
>>386473341
The cycle of life, where disgusting shit gets praised because contrarianism, and awesome stuff gets all the hate, because it's popular. The more popular\niche it is, the bigger the effect.
>>
>>386472732
I genuinely enjoyed Portal 2 and its writing. I just wish they went further with the difficulty, there wasn't much of a challenge outside of custom maps
>>
>>386473632
> look at how good i am

Shut up. P2 was way harder than P1.
>>
>>386473632
Did you try the coop campaign? Shit was considerably tougher in there, it gave me and my bro a good run for our money. Decent length, too.
>>
>>386473606
It's just not fair. This shit happens to half of everything good, and it happens so fucking fast. I remember it was like /v/ did a 180 on Undertale almost overnight.
>>
>>386473728
In P1 the concept was new, by the time you play P2 you should have developed the intuition of "thinking with portals". There's only so many different puzzles you can do with portals, that's why they had to introduce the gels and lasers
>>386473913
Yeah it was my favorite part of the game
>>
The best part of Portal 2 was Old Aperture
>>
>>386473151
simply epic my friend
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.