[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open world mmo >players start with the basics >theyre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>open world mmo
>players start with the basics
>theyre tired of the tyrants so players are encouraged to raid the gun making facilities and research centers and so on
>eventually all the players are fucking geared up
>release next expansion and it's now said that the tyrannical government died and it's now all in the hands of the players who created a world of anarchy and from now on it's a struggle for power between players

Is that a good idea design wise?
>>
>open world mmo
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>386472584
same
>>
>>386471382
this is the fucking problem
i mean
who cares about history in mmo what matters is guild mechanics
i want castles to conquer like in lineage
>>
>>386474378
hey mate im working on something like that, ive been trying to think of a way players could have realistic housing and not easily get raided like rust, and now ive been thinking of something else and was thinking of a way to distribute the gear among the players initially

The lore and history of my game is purely to complement the design of the game
>>
>>386474842
if you ever complete this game i will fuckin buy it
mmo's haave compeltely forgotten guild mechanics
i wonder how games from 2017 manage to have less intricate mechanics than one of more than a decade ago.
>>
>>386475102
thanks man i love when people show interest in the project. there's nothing like it currently on the market nor in developpement (as far as I know) and im actively coming up with new ideas and ways to make everything mesh well together. it's basically my ideal online game I'm designing.
>>
>>386475819
what the name of your game anon
>>
>>386477456
Dont know yet, but not really a priority right now. When the game is close to completion design wise and I have a more accurate feel of it I'll think more about it, or maybe it will come suddenly. I keep trashing features here and there and adding new ones. But my game really is about boundless power. No invasive story to follow or shit like that. The players will create the universe organically (as in it wont be forced by NPC faction war and etc). I wanted to keep it strictly FPS infantry but there will have to be more than that for the game to make more sense. Immersion is very important.
>>
>>386478214
nice
when you launch it please post here on /v/
>>
>>386478214
>>386478760
I second that request. I'd be interested in it as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.