[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else playing this? I got it during the sale. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: nioh21280-1486365833259.jpg (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nioh21280-1486365833259.jpg
259KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else playing this? I got it during the sale. It's the DLC worth getting early for the new weapons?
It's fun but the enemy variety is shit.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
21KB, 336x188px
Bumping with semen demon
>>
>>386460000
Quads can be wrong. Now I have seen everything.
>>
>>386460000
The Season Pass is on sale right now. I'd get it if you're enjoying it. The game is absolutely fantastic.
Story is surprisingly good.
Gameplay is the best I've seen this gen.
Music is top tier.
Content is long for a normal playthrough but if you like higher difficulties and the whole "getting more powerful through loot and level ups" aspect you can enjoy it for way more.
I think my regular playthrough took me around 60 hours or so.
>>
>>386462845
>Music is top tier.

This is where you're shilling get's obvious, the OST is abysmal and one of the worst aspects of the game. Not a single standout track.
>>
File: checkum.jpg (65KB, 937x895px) Image search: [Google]
checkum.jpg
65KB, 937x895px
>>386460000
Yes. I wish I got it at the start so I could use that sweet Odachi. Haven't messed around with the Tonfas too much yet but they seem cool.
>>
>>386463620
Every fucking thread I see this same miserable cunt.
>>
I find myself kind of overwhelmed coming back to this game. I played it back when the first DLC came out and got a little into Way of the Demon, but now when I look at my gear it seems outdated and nerfed to hell. I'm wearing light armor and I get fucked up and my damage is now shit since that Kusarigama Skill got nerfed. I really don't know where to pick up to get my char good enough for WotD and this kills almost all of my motivation to play the game.
>>
>>386461759
I haven't beaten it yet but this was my favorite fight so far.
>>
>>386462845

In what region? Mine still says 25 bux on PSN and Amazon.
>>
File: image295.jpg (87KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image295.jpg
87KB, 960x640px
>>386461759
I WANT FUKU
>>
>>386461759
I got stuck on this bitch first play thru and moved on to another game. (I'm a scrub casual)
I need to come back and get this bitch taken care of so I can finish this game.

Best tips you anons have?
>>
>>386465394
Ranged attacks help. Her health pool is pretty low so just play it safe, dodge the projectiles and get a hit in when you can. Her rushing stab attack is probably her most dangerous move but you'll know when it comes. If you keep your distance and find a rhythm she can be easy to bait and punish.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.