[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I play War Thunder or World of Tanks? And how's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
Should I play War Thunder or World of Tanks?
And how's Armored Warfare?
>>
>>386454690
>And how's Armored Warfare?
It's dead Jim.
It depends on what you want after that, War Thunder shat the bed making it a multinational free for all so tank differences no longer matter. Meanwhile WoT just feels really weird to play these days.
>>
>>386454850
That's a shame. People thought it's going to be a better WoT.
>>
WT finally added smoke rounds after literally years of begging. but dat russian bias tho
>>
they are all fucking shit
>>
In case of WT, should I play arcade or realistic?
In arcade I can't hide and snipe because of name tag, but in realistic I always get one shot by someone who I can't even see and there is no re-spawn.
>>
>>386454850
Armored Warfare is LITERALLY dead. This anon makes no exaggeration.

>>386455857
I like War Thunder when I'm in a mod for something a tiny bit more serious that WoT. It's a free-for-all if you play arcade battles, but if you jump into realistic battles it pits mixed Allies against Axis forces, but the big problem now is Realistic Battles are plagued by airshitters that play the minimum required effort just to spawn in a plane with 16 rockets or 3 1000-lb pounds.

I also like it better than WoT because you can end a tank in a single shot if you had good aim (or good luck). Know where the ammo rack is located on a Tiger? Shoot it in WoT to have a 3% chance or some shit of detonating it. Shoot it in War Thunder to have a nearly guaranteed chance of setting it off and blowing him sky fucking high.

WoT has a much lower effort-threshold than WT, so I jump into it when I'm not looking to spend a lot of time playing. I think of it as the Call of Duty of tank games -- easy to jump into, easy to play, very arcadey. Tanks have healthbars so you almost never get popped in one shot.

Contrary to >>386454850
I don't think it plays any weirder than t has for the past 4 years. It feels the same.
>>
>>386455857
>People thought it's going to be a better WoT
Armored Warfare was certainly better than World of Tanks at the lower tiers.
>>
>>386456547
>I don't think it plays any weirder than t has for the past 4 years. It feels the same.

Honestly it's a little hard to explain, I jumped into Tier 1 after not touching it in 2 years and all the tanks were driving around at the speed of light. Rounds ended in about 5 minutes. I don't remember that happening before.
>>
>>386456913
Not to be argumentative but that was always sort of the case. T1 matches were always short-round slugfests consisted of chickens wielding 37mm guns running around with their heads cut off.
>>
>>386456303
Anyone?
>>
World of Tanks is fucking dead.
I played on some afternoons like a month and there were 800 people online, all of them in higher tier queues. US servers. 20 min queue for a single match and then gave up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.