[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i wouldn't mind a remaster of this 5 year old game How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (15KB, 441x101px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 441x101px
>i wouldn't mind a remaster of this 5 year old game
How does this make you feel?
>>
>Kingdom Hearts has been re-released/remastered no less than 7 times
As with all things, I blame millennials.
>>
>>386449086
I've never played kindom hearts.
Was not aware of more than one version.
Why you think kingdom hearts is a reference for anything really show who you are
>>
Remaster is the new port since BC isn't a thing. Unless you're an Xbone fag.
>>
>>386450050
Don't come back until you learn English.

>>386450128
Feels good being superior.
>>
>>386448385
To be fair it was released on the last period of last gen, it would've been much better if they waited a year.
>>
>>386450128
BC?
>>
>>386452027
Backwards compatibility
>>
>>386449086
It's okay because not everyone played it PS2, PS3, emulators, etc. Just like SoC!

But fuck any other company that remasters an old game. Fucking rehashing faggots.
>>
>>386448385
Is this a retarded Youtube comments thread?
>>
>>386448385
>Not even best Far Cry.
Can YouTube comments get nothing right
>>
>>386448385

INdifferent as long as games i like get a remaster too every few years, with maybe added in cut content and shit
>>
>>386448385
You just know he only played 3 and 4. I didn't think another harmful industry meme would appear back to back to back, one after the other. "Remaster" is one of the most cancerous.
>>
>>386448385

It worked for the likes of TLoU and MK8
>>
>>386450581
Xbone BC still leaves a lot to be desired, desu.
>>
>>386452142
I dont know why, but I always got a kick out of the low framerate in goldeneye but only when shooting lots of enemies. It made me release endorphines.
>>
>Remove backwards compatibility
>Resell old games
>Stupid people who didn't keep their old games and consoles rebuy it on modern platforms

If there's one thing i'm glad microsoft did was digital and physical backwards compat
>>
File: 1499715293600.jpg (80KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
1499715293600.jpg
80KB, 708x708px
>>386448385
>How does this make you feel?
like a consolefag
>>
>own a PC
>every game is magically remastered for free without the need for a rerelease
>>
File: mk 8.jpg (385KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mk 8.jpg
385KB, 1050x1500px
>How does this make you feel?
A year ago I would have said...
Disgusted, how could a company stoop so low, how could fans be so stupid and blind, atleast it's a piece of shit company like ubisoft, everyone would expect this from ubisoft and ubisoft fans.

But then mk8 came out again, and it wasn't even a proper remaster, just an equally-shity-looking port with dlc, and that was only after 3 years, so clearly rehashes are acceptable no matter the timeframe.
>>
>>386454326
people rebuy it even if they have their old copy and console
>>
File: 0.png (101KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
101KB, 210x195px
>>386448385
>console babbys have to pay for developers to set the resolution higher
>>
Video games are very much beginning to go the way of the music industry when it comes to pointless remasters.
>>
>>386454485
what's worse, it actually works out for them to not bother even trying to develop proper BC, since people no longer expect it and it earns them more money on double dipping.

the amount of people excited to buy SOTC for a third time is fucking astounding.
>>
>>386448385
far cry 3 is BC on xbone but there are people who would buy it again just to get all the achievements again
>>
>>386448385
>Consolecucks
Feels good to just be able to turn up resolution myself and not have to buy the game again.
>>
>>386448385
>2012 was five years ago

>>386450128
""""""""""BC""""""""" you mean.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.