[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most popular show in the world >great setting for vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 38

File: 1502105319597.jpg (19KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
1502105319597.jpg
19KB, 470x313px
>most popular show in the world
>great setting for vidya
>not a single good game

When will we get a good Game of Thrones video game?
>>
>>386445913

>play GoT rts
>conquer the continent
>chilling in my castle
>dragon swoops down and roasts me

Dragons need to be nerfed
>>
Just play skyrim
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1076px
Uhh?
>>
Why doesn't jon just bend the fucking knee already? Dany is the rightful queen and he needs her help anyway
>>
File: 1452161125531.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452161125531.png
129KB, 300x300px
>watching mediocre soap operas that overstayed their welcome 2 years ago
>>
>great setting for vidya

it really isn't. What makes GoT work is the characters and their interpersonal relationships. It just wouldn't translate well into a game.

if you make an rpg following any of the core characters you decisions can't have any weight or it will ruin the story. if you don't follow one of the core characters then what's the point

if you make an rts it wouldn't stand out from one of the many fantasy rts games already out there

if you make an action game you couldn't focus too much on the story and it would just be a bland game
>>
>>386446254

That was the worst telltale game of all time. I didn't like any of the characters and it was so boring I didn't bother with the last episode
>>
>>386446254
>game
>>
>>386446297
>rightful queen

There is no such thing
>>
>>386446297
Cause Dany is shit and the north is going to kill him again if he bends to some southern bitch with a few overgrown lizards
>>
>>386446382
>>386446394
Holy shit I thought that was from Dark Souls 3
>>
>>386446359
I agree. At best it would be a good Civ mod or tabletop game unless a seasoned rpg developer works closely with GRRM to make a Hedgeknight game.
>>
>>386446359
>if you don't follow one of the core characters then what's the point
The world is the point. Set up new characters in this interesting world, and make them compelling. Not really all that hard in principle, is it
>>
You can try ACoK mod for warband but that's all I can think of
>>
oh yea we get to....zZzzzzzzz
>>
>>386445913
Game of thrones, like every other modern TV series is formulaic garbage
seriously every single one of these modern TV series are just copying each other and are basically the exact same thing in one hundred different skins
>>
>watching got

lol

>liking got

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>386446317
normies gonna norm friend
>>
I don't watch the show but I imagine it would be something like Dark Souls open world but with factions maybe? Then Kessen style war combat?
>>
>>386446757
Everything anyone ever does has already been done before just in different skins, shit reasoning.
>>
OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES CHARACTER POWER RANKINGS

BADASS TIER

1. Dany
2. Arya
3. Brienne
4. Sansa
5. Cersei

LOVEABLE TIER

6. Gilly
7. Sam
8. Jon
9. Tyrion
10. Bronn

LITERALLY WHO TIER

11. Jorah
12. The Hound
13. Varys
14. Poderrick
15. Sand Snakes

PLEASE DIE ALREADY TIER

9000. Jamie
9001. Ellaria
900000000000002. Littlefinger
900000000000000000003. Euron
>>
File: dany fat.jpg (61KB, 728x1097px) Image search: [Google]
dany fat.jpg
61KB, 728x1097px
>>386446297
Because she's a terrible leader who basically failed upwards into a position of power base based on name only and MUH DRAGONS.

In a well written show, she would finally get to Westeros only to job completely when faced with actual, experienced military leaders. Unfortunately, that will NEVER EVER happen because the people making the show are hacks that have sipped the YAAASSSS QUEEN SLAY kool-aid.
>>
>>386446541
they wouldn't be compelling if they can't affect the world in any way. The reason why the core characters of Got are so compelling is because even the lowest character can have an impact on the world. If you set up brand new characters and they are unable to change the world or the over arching narrative in any way then it will no different than the telltale GoT game. The world of GoT by itself isn't super compelling either since it's a pretty standard European fantasy world.
>>
>>386446382
I wouldnt say it was the worse, Like all Telltale games have the same issues with nothing really mattering and it does have the hardest choice of all Telltale games with you having to pick between the two brothers but it was ruined by the forcing of the show characters into it.
>>
>>386446549
Seconded, really love the mod because it incorporates the Viking content as well
>>
>>386446917

>terrible leader
>successfully navigated the red wastes
>freed the slaves of multiple cities
>commands the loyalty of the unsullied
>unified the dothraki
>leads her men into battle
>wins allies around the world
>about to kick White Walker ass and save a continent from Cersei

Dany is the best ruler in the show
>>
A show can be good while still being highly overrated.
>>
Its not a good show.
>>
I thought people only watched GoT because of the sex scenes? I haven't seen the show.
>>
BEND
THE
KNEE
>>
>>386445913
Lots of conversion mods. CK2 and M&B are pretty good
>>
>>386446889
yeah but every single one of these boring as fuck modern series just blends together because of how similar they do shit
pick any two different series and you could do nothing but swap the names and Literally nothing would change, nobody would be able to tell the difference
>>
File: PON.jpg (111KB, 563x752px) Image search: [Google]
PON.jpg
111KB, 563x752px
>>386446906
>hating /ourguy/ based mary sue slayer
kill yourself
>>
>watching this unoriginal facebook tier garbage

Lel
>>
>>386445913
Because it's garbage
>>
File: 1485447294322.jpg (50KB, 744x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485447294322.jpg
50KB, 744x456px
>Enjoy the series
>Get into it when it first comes out
>Everybody makes fun of me for watching it
>6 years later, all the girls that made fun of me in highschool won't stop posting on social media about how cool Danny is
Fuck all of you
>>
>>386446906
Jamie is one of the few likable characters in the show left.

Dany and Arya are fucking boring this season.

Euron is the best GoT character by far. He's just garbage in the show
>>
>cersei blows up the most important religious building on the continent and kills a beloved queen
>no one cares

I don't understand. If Trump blew up the Vatican and murdered Taylor Swift, there'd be riots on the streets
>>
>>386447349
>the entire world goes to war with her
>no one cares
>>
>>386446991
>they wouldn't be compelling if they can't affect the world in any way
You could make a non-canon story. It's been done before
>>
Mountain Blade mods are good. You can support any would be ruler of your choosing. Kicking fucking muh druguns bitch ass from Westeros in the name of based Tywin etc.
>>
Remember when the show stayed true to the books? Me either.
>>
>>386447305
I hate everyone in the show. Except Jamie, Bronn and Euron.
>>
>>386447331
>>386447198

Euron is literally re ddit-the character.
>>
>>386447485
In what ways?
>>
>>386447305
they didnt make fun of you for specifically watching got, they made fun of you because you were an ugly sperg and would be made fun of regardless of what you did/liked
>>
>>386445913

Because there are too many threads in GoT to encompass it in a single game

There's the Hero's journey with Jon, Arya, Jaime & Brienne
There's the politicking backstabbing with Cersei, Littlefinger and Varys
There's the war aspect with Robb, Dany & others

If you make it a game where you control only one character, you don't get the backstabbing or war aspects except as part of the story
If you make it a war game with political backstabbing, you lose the Hero's Journey type.

No game can do it both because they are so diferent

If you want the politicking aspect of the game though, get CK2 and download the GoT Mod.
>>
Give me a dragon simulator set during the dance of dragons.
>>
>>386447485
Good thing hes in reddit: the show
>>
>>386447107
In the show maybe, but by the books she's literally shit tier.

The show has turned her into an insufferable smug cunt mary sue
>>
Why did Stannis have to murder Renly? Renly would have objectively been the best king
>>
>>386447558
That projection is so, so sweet
>>
>>386447405
He's talking about everyone currently serving her you dipshit
>>
>>386447485
The best written character this season. He steals the show in every scene.
>>
>>386447459
Jamie was proven to have the thickest plot armor in the series, last night
>>
>>386447594
There's alot of build up to it. But by rights it was Stannis' throne. And I'm skeptical of Renly being a good king
>>
>>386447446
>Remember when the show stayed true to the books? Me either.

It never did. It sacrificed characters in favor of exposition, toned down Cersei (make her less of a bitch) while the made Jaime more of an ass and so on.
>>
>stannis
>veteran military commander
>fought multiple campaigns on land and sea
>sieging Winterfell
>doesn't send any scouts to see if the enemy is rallying out to meet him
>gets BTFO and killed by a woman

What the fuck?
>>
>>386447485
>Kills the feminist mary sue inserts
>Character who in the books is a notorious rapist and slaver
>Reddit character

How
>>
GoT is normie faggot shit

and if there was a proper game adaptation, take a wild guess what it would end up as

skyrim/witcher rip off with an empty map, quest markers and mediocre combat
>>
>>386447691
How the fuck would any of these peasants have a clue how the Sparrows were blown up?
The lords that suspect, or know, are bound by oaths and already established alliances. I also don't think the vast majority thought too highly of those extremists
>>
>>386447736
Nah, that's still Danny. Teleporting Bronn was still really bad.
>>
>>386447736
Jon Snow died and came back to life. His plot armor is far more refined and fortified than Jamie's
>>
>>386447691
Would you stand up to the woman who wiped out the most important people in the city and a literal army of fanatics in one blow?
>>
>>386446254
So fucking bad, you may think telltale games are bad but this one is on another fucking level.
>>
>>386447802

>stannis
>gets surrounded in a castle and only survives due to a smuggler
>cuts smugglers fingers off
>launches an amphibious assault on a heavily fortified city under direct fire instead of landing his forces safely a few miles away
>listens to some foreign witch because tits
>doesn't send scouts around to see if there are enemy forces waiting to pounce him from behind while he's busy attacking the city
>burns his daughter alive making half his army desert
>tries to siege a larger force in a castle while having no supplies

Stannis was retarded
>>
>>386447670
Im just telling it how it is, of course I went though similar situations and thats how I know why you were made fun of. The reason I was made fun of was because of my personality not my hobbies and interests.
>>
>>386447856
The smallfolk would probably riot in general, due to Tyrell's feeding them and everyone hating Cersei. And lords can break fealty if their king/queen goes nuts
>>
>>386446906
>Sand sneks over based Jamie and Euron

Literally kill yourself.

>>386446917
I mean, she has lost Dorne and The Tyrell's. she'll likely still win in the long run though because of her bullshit dragons and even then she put all the blame for her first two failures on Tyrion.
>>
>>386448080
In the show he's retarded you mean
>>
>>386447907
Danny has some insane plot armor, riding into that battle without even a shield on her person was some seriously stupid shit, BUT that whole scene was a literal hellscape for Jamie and his army. By no means would anybody have survive charging a fucking dragon with a spear without some serious asspulling. How did Bronn manage to even get that high off the ground? Where was he jumping from? The whole thing reeks was just a total asspull to keep Jamie alive for plot reasons. He's been too lucky too many times in a series where luck is a scarce commodity.
>>386447947
Jon came back, sure, but I don't think he still has plot armor. I feel like it is likely he won't make it to the end of the series. Maybe to the end of this season, but the series, nah.
>>
>>386447446
Didn't It cut some stuff or change scenes though? I think I remember Dany's wedding night with Drogo not being portrayed as her getting raped.
>>
>>386448080
>All but one of your points are exclusively show Stannis

lmao tbqh.
>>
>>386446906
T. Landwhale
>>
>>386447107
>successfully navigated the red wastes
run in one direction until you reach somewhere

>freed the slaves of multiple cities
And destroyed these cities economies and social structure. All of the cities she freed slaves from descent into a more horrible tyranny once she leaves

>commands the loyalty of the unsullied
Through a trick anyone could do if they had a fire breathing lizard

>unified the dothraki
Not cannon.

>leads her men into battle
literally never. She awaits for news in her safe spot

>wins allies around the world
Only because she has the equivalent of three nuclear bombs

God I fucking hope not, but the way the show is a shitfest, it may happen
>>
>>386445913
GoT is a generic fantasy show for housewives and the like. I cringe everytime I hear someone liking it unironically.
>>
>>386446917
>politicizing every thing

You're a dumb cunt. The show may not be canon anymore atm but she is still going to end up doing the same fucking thing. Also last time I checked Dany wasn't a nigger. So I honestly don't care, if it has to be a woman at least she is white.
>>
>>386448094
It's funny because you don't know how it is, and they only made fun of me because I was into nerd shit. Other than that I was an athlete and did school news, so I was probably the most popular person at school bar the really, really hot chicks.
Fucking asshole.
>>
>>386448246
Honestly how the fuck did Dany not fall off the dragon when it was falling? shes not even strapped in, she's just holding on.
>>
>>386447759
> Stannis
> the apostate that forsook the Seven, the majority religion of the kingdom, in favor of a foreign religion
> rightful king that should be given the throne, despite his shit PR

Had Renly been kept alive longer, this argument would pop up a bunch. It wouldn't matter who was older, if one of them worships a foreign demon.
>>
>>386448332
Name one other fantasy show like it. Oh, you can't. Dumb bitch.
>>
>>386448195

The show has me scared. The books set up the Battle for Winterfell as a heavily likely victor. Stannis has dug traps. Several factions fighting for the Boltons are in fighting and plan to betray the Boltons. And he set up the battlefield over a frozen lake so the enemy fall in and drown. I'm scared the book will pull some bullshit and stannis loses
>>
>>386447572
>No game can do it both
Thats why you make more than one game
>>
>>386448378
PLOT
ARMOR
>>
>>386448305
>tfw grrm will die of heart attack by burrito and the show ends up being true cannon
>>
>>386445913
to be fair, there is not even good books about it
>>
>>386448418
Stannis won't lose the battle of winterfell, if only from a narrative point in that the pink letter said he won.

But he'll win because he's going to sacrifice his daughter to fight the white walkers, not to fight the Boltons.
>>
>>386446917
She basically has the fantasy world equivelant to a nuke and legions of barbarian hordes just as experienced or more so at fighting as those in Westeros at her disposal. Even if she were a bad military leader brute force can still take you a long way.
>>
>>386448418
>book will pull some bullshit
Like the Red Wedding?
>>
>>386447446
It never did, and the last two seasons are literal fanfiction.
>>
>>386448246
I understand why he charged, there was a chance, a small chance, to end the war right there.
He's been lucky, but not luckier any other heavily plot armored character. Like, all of the living Starks for example.
>>
>>386448416
As a uni teacher I need to ask you, are you just pretending to be that stupid online or does it come naturally?
>>
>>386446906
>Arya

why do you like the goblin girl?
>>
>>386447670
He's right, got has always been normie garbage.
>>
>>386445913
>most popular show in the world
topkek
fantasyfags are so fucking delusionnal
>>
>>386448582
Because "He" is trying to fish for (You)'s

>No mention o The Mountain
>Top 5 are all women, more than half of which are fucking worthless
>Placing Cersei above Jaime in any regard ever
>Bronn, for literally zero conceivable reason, is placed above The Hound
>>
>>386448305
>She awaits for news in her safe spot

>Expecting the last surviving member of a legendary political dynasty (and the one with the strongest claim to a continent-sized kingdom) to risk her life in the heat of battle
>>
>>386448080
>Commander genius

Just like Patton
>>
>>386448538

In the book, the pink letter states Stannis is dead and his army defeated
>>
File: 1461875192714.jpg (49KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
1461875192714.jpg
49KB, 600x708px
>>386448632
>tfw more people in my country watch the Antiques Roadshow than GoT
Then again Antiques Roadshow is fucking great.
>>
>>386448710
>"leads her men into battle"

Not saying she should lead from the front, that would be ridiculous. But don't pretend she does it either.
>>
>>386446549
There's that mod for CK2 as well
>>
File: 1487785964698.png (82KB, 750x835px) Image search: [Google]
1487785964698.png
82KB, 750x835px
We have Warhammer now, we don't need GoT anymore, since the only good GoT game would be a strategy.
>>
>>386448709

Why is it so difficult to believe that some people like the female characters in GoT?
Game of Thrones has always been in part, to me, about amazing, strong female characters. And not just the ones who fight.

When I rewatch the series and see the state women were in in the beginning, it was just horrible. They were helpless victims and bystanders as the men around them used them as pawns in their wars. And honestly, the show could have kept with that theme and it would have been realistic to the fictional time period. Lots of shows do. But, god bless it, Game of Thrones said no, we can do better than that. And they sure as fuck did.

Some of the most powerful characters in this show are now female. It was such a boys club at the beginning, but now these major players are almost all women and it's really refreshing to see that in a show, especially a historical/high fantasy.
>>
>>386448345

I didn't mention her being a women once in my post you retarded faggot. I don't give a shit about that.

All I care about is her making irrational or poorly though out decisions throughout her entire career as a leader, and never getting any kind of comeuppance despite how harsh the world was established to be. Every main character she meets loves her for no reason, every impulsive decision she does works out in her favor in the end, and there are rarely any every negative long term consequences for her actions because any time things start to go south she just pulls the MUH DRAGONS card.

The only reason she's made it this far is luck and plot armor.

It not politicazion, it's bad writing. Dany is boring and her lack of a dick has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>386448574

Post some of your lectures, fag.
>>
>>386445913
Its a well developed but unused fantasy setting. A game based on what actually draws people into the show would be a medieval feudal politics simulator. Luckily Crusader Kings 2 already exists, and I think a decent got mod exists for it already. Never played the mod though
>>
>>386448332
It's literally 'babby's first fantasy', for majoirity of those watching this is their first real exposure to a high-ish fantasy setting.
>>
>>386448729
Derp, I meant to say that.

Usually if you're told someone died/lost/etc, it's almost always the opposite.
>>
I fucking hate normies so much
>>
>>386448913
t. Leftist idiot
>>
>>386446254
If you think that game was good you should probably kys
>>
>watch the Brienne and Arya fight scene
>it's fucking awesome
>both are badass fighters with unmatched skill
>come on 4chan to talk about it
>everyone hates it

What the fuck? It was the best scene all season
>>
File: 1502110834.jpg (241KB, 1728x972px) Image search: [Google]
1502110834.jpg
241KB, 1728x972px
Post more games that let you evolve your dragon
>inb4 divinity games
>>
>>386448913
>and it would have been realistic to the fictional time period
>realistic to the fictional time period
>>
File: 1480695450678.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1480695450678.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>386449291
>>both are badass fighters with unmatched skill
>>
>>386449031
Cool, it's a gateway for more people to get into fantasy if they so choose!
>>
Total Warhammer
>>
>>386449291
Watching a very thin foil parry a longsword is immersion breaking.

Other than that it was well choreographed.
>>
>>386449291
this is bait

>>386449123
>people like a popular thing
>f-fucking normies
fuck you cunt
>>
>>386449341

>fictional universe sets up its rules
>stays realistic by following its rules
>hurr durr """"realistic""""
>>
>>386449410

>I don't understand momentum and angles

You'll appreciate the scene once you're old enough to take a physics class, kiddo
>>
>>386445913
Everyone who unapologetically likes this show should leave this site and be forever banished to reddit. It's sad to see how far /v/ has fallen.
>>
>>386449291
do you think that little girl with that tiny ONE handed sword has the strength to stop a TWO handed sword of the size of her? A single horizontal sweep would kill her, and even worse since the implication is that she can beat the hound now
>>
Because it's a pretty boring world for a game actually. The show ups the violence factor to keep normies engaged but even then it's mostly talking. You can't just make a House and then expect it to actually impact the real story of the series which is already plotted out. It'd be stupid as fuck for some OC to be running around solving problems for all the established characters and no story written could have any real stakes. I guess you could write a game that takes place during the time of the First Men when Westeros was an untamed continent but even then you'd know the Children lose and the walkers last until the series.

Outside of the conflicts presented in the show Westeros is a relatively stable place, it's not like every town is besieged by goblins and wolves.
>>
>>386448365
ok cool did you get your dick sucked too
>>
>>386449352

I could not stress enough to my viewing party guests tonight that Brienne is considered the best fighter in the 7 kingdoms, challenged only by Jaimie "not any more because I have one hand" Lannister. She is a world-class knight in every single regard.

.. and she was just schooled by someone half her height with a needle.
>>
>>386445913
the obvious choice is a Musou game, going from Roberts Rebellion to present
>>
File: 1481089465578.png (339KB, 410x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481089465578.png
339KB, 410x380px
>>386449572

Considering that you're posting such an off topic statement one can only assume you've contributed to it's demise.
>>
>>386448574
Nice response. I see you can't come up with an example. You get an F. Good to know we have low functioning retards teaching at uni, it all makes perfect sense now.
>>
>>386447594
Wrong! Renly being king means constant civil war for Westeros after his death
>>
>>386448925
>YASS QUEEN SALYYYYY

Fuck off cunt. Didn't even read the rest of your retarded post.
>>
>>386449583

>parry blade with your sword
>deflect the momentum by angling your blade away from you making it slide along your blade
>hurr durr not stronk enough

You clearly know nothing about physics let alone sword fighting
>>
>>386449824
So you didn't read the word "kool-aid"?
>>
>>386449838
How would she defend against an horizontal and a diagonal sweep though?
>>
>Jon = FDR. Democratically elected leader that fights against evil and cares for his people
>Dany = Stalin. Fights into her leadership position. Fights the bad guys but is wreckless resulting in lots of deaths.
>Cersei = Hitler. Steals power and brutally murders all those she doesn't like

Prove me wrong
>>
>>386449676
She wasn't schooled, her sword was at Arya's neck as well. She also paused slightly when Arya was on her back, and when she lost the rapier.

The point of the scene was just to show that Arya is quite capable.
>>
>>386448246
Bron jumped off a horse
If you watch the scene again you can see that two horses, riding side by side, are burnt by the dragon
>>
But what is Gabe Newell's tax policy?
>>
>>386449939
Look up rapier vs broad sword fencing.
>>
>>386449676
>Brienne is considered the best fighter in the 7 kingdoms
Another reason the show is absolute garbage
>>
File: this one.png (170KB, 514x524px) Image search: [Google]
this one.png
170KB, 514x524px
>>386445913
Just play any other high fantasy England setting type anon. Just because normies GOThrones is the best doesn't make it better than the likes of legend of zelda/finalfantasy/berserk/lordoftherings. Even with this small amount of examples of franchises that GOT emulates youve got more than enough entertainment videogamewise.
>>
>>386449291
>No one
SYRIO
FUCKING
FOREL
>>
>hey sansa, it's been a long time
>remember that night you were raped?
>you were so beautiful

I never cringed more in my life
>>
File: 1502066369732.jpg (81KB, 1125x672px) Image search: [Google]
1502066369732.jpg
81KB, 1125x672px
>>386450463
Autistic Bran is best boy
>>
>>386448553
The Red Wedding wasn't bullshit if you knew what you were looking for you could see it coming a mile away
>>
>>386449663
ye
>>
>>386450428
She was implying that she was taught by No-One, as in the freaky fucking cult she joined.
They're the ones that taught her the real tricks, despite the fact that most of that was off-screen.
Arya's arc was a fucking mess desu
>>
>>386447594
>putting a known homosexual on the throne
Only bigger joke was Balon.
>>
>>386450283
These people are equal in weight and height most of the time, its not a little girl vs one of the best knights on the world
>>
>>386445913
How good is this show anyway? I trudged through the 1st season and didn't find it particularly engaging. It just didn't have the same hook and pacing of Berserk(the only other dark fantasy which i have read). Does it have a OH SHIT moment like Berserk?
>>
>>386450958

Someone's sexual orientation has nothing to do on how good of a ruler they are
>>
File: tywin.jpg (126KB, 1480x832px) Image search: [Google]
tywin.jpg
126KB, 1480x832px
>The Targaryian whore is back in Westeros
>Son is a degenerate
>Daughter is a degenerate and giving the Mad King a run for his money
>The Imp can't even stomach betraying his house, even after killing you over a whore
>All of your grandchildren are dead
>>
File: dex vs str.webm (3MB, 428x240px) Image search: [Google]
dex vs str.webm
3MB, 428x240px
>>386449583
>she can beat the hound now

Maybe if he was already suffering from a debilitating festering wound.
>>
>>386451050
t.faggot
>>
>>386451018

Don't even bother asking here, everyone will call it a piece of shit because it's popular. Go and watch it to seek your own opionion.
>>
>>386449537
Slim girl vs built woman with vastly different swords?

Brienne should be breaking through that guard every parry. L2Swordplay, girl.
>>
>>386446906
>BADASS
fuck off randy
>>
>>386451018
If you found s1 barely manageable then hell no, it just goes downhill and only if you like the show would you bear with it
>>
GOT is overrated shite
keep it away from vidya
>>
>>386451018
Berserk is infinitely better. But GoT up to season 4 is pretty good, lots of interesting plot lines and things make sense.

And then season 5-present jumps off a cliff and breaks down into a show full of cliches and mary sues, which the show BECAME FUCKING POPULAR FOR not having
>>
>>386451290

funny that you put berserk and mary sue as if gutts isn't one hahahahah ahaha haha ha h
>>
>>386451050
In what way is renly a good king. Ignoring the fact that if did become king then it sets a precedent that causes endless civil war.
>>
>>386446254
Is this even a game? Nothing you do matters.
>>
File: Pickelo Rick.gif (13KB, 329x302px) Image search: [Google]
Pickelo Rick.gif
13KB, 329x302px
Game of Thrones is the most overrated shit ever
>>
>>386446906
>1. Dany
>worst actress anywhere near top
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>386449583
Brienne is a shit fighter.
>>
>>386451421
>tries to be anti-normie contrarian
>posts fucking Pickle-Rick Piccolo dabbing
fuck
>>
>>386445913
Wait for the Bannerlord mod
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 500x702px
>hating GoT
>never post shows you enjoy
I don't really get the GoT hate, if you don't like it, you don't watch it. If you watch it and are invested, how can you expect to like every character, every decision, and every event? If the show made a point to make everything likeable, it would be a complete shit show. All the complaints are (even from the last episode):
>muh writers are hacks
>yaaaas Queen slaaaaay
>how does Dex (Arya) beat Str (Brienne). Let's ignore Oberon's demise tho
>xx character didn't yy, how did they zz?
>teleporting omg
People will literally complain about anything. Why?

All of a sudden everyone's a professional screen writer, visionary, theorycrafter, judge of character, talent director, post production editor, and lore expert. Fuck off honestly. Study the craft and produce something better. If any of you are half as talented as you claim to be, make something. Anything.

t. Not GRRM

Also you can't spell Bronn without bro, what a champ.
>>
>>386449291
>It was the best scene all season
thanks for convincing me, now I'm sure I'm never going to watch this trash
>>
>>386451351
You're not wrong, but Berserk was never good because it didn't have mary sues, it's good for other reasons.

Game of thrones was excellent because it never had mary sues, you never knew who was going to die and who wasn't. Now it's super fucking obvious
>>
>>386446906
Reverse this list and you'll get it right.
>>
>Arya and Brienne sparring
>wondering why Arya isn't cleaved in half

I FUCKING WONDER. MAYBE IT HAS TO DO WITH A VOW, IDK LEMME CHECK YOUTOOB FOR THEORY
>>
>>386446906
2/10 bait
>>
File: 1502110134038.jpg (58KB, 745x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502110134038.jpg
58KB, 745x960px
literally every wrpg in that setting is a GoT game.
>>
>getting your ships rekt not once but TWICE
lmao
>>
>>386446297
>thinking Dany will win because of her dragons and name
>doesn't know Jon is half Stark halfTargaryen yet
>>
>>386451078
>meryn trant !!???
kills me everytime fuck lmao
>>
Is ser davos still the best character on the show?
>>
>>386452070
Yes, but it's not like there's many to choose from anymore
>>
>>386452108
what about jaime and bronn?
>>
>>386452070
I hope Davos dies his actor is shit just like his character
>>
>>386452070
It's a 3-way tie with Davos, Bronn, and the Hound
>>
>>386451050
It kind of does when your entire system of government relies upon blood relative successors and you won't even deflower your new wife because you're so fucking gay. Renly was a child throwing a tantrum because his mean older brother was next in line for fun time and he wanted to go next.
>>
>>386449753
I suppose it does come naturally as you still cannot comprehend the message. The show is but a generic mixture of other popular fantasy movies we have seen appear since at least the 80's, such as Dragonslayer and Hard to Be a God to name a few. Unlike those that I consider to be proper representations of "deep" fantasy, mind you, GoT lacks spacing and intellectualism in storytelling and instead relies on shocking the viewer, as if the series was some kind of shallow ADHD festival. In mature storytelling, you do not have to zoom a lady's butt all the time and exaggerate how naked she is, for example; it only tells of their intended target audience, which is the same group who follows the Kardashians and other ADHD entertainment.

I am deeply sorry that I hurt your feelings by mocking the mainstream production that has been designed to empty your pockets, but unfortunately, money does not guarantee quality when it comes to art. Justin Bieber is a poor musician and so is GoT a poor representation of fantasy.
>>
>>386445913
licensed properties are a pain in the ass. Star Wars has had hundreds of games and maybe a handful were actually good. Only 4 were actually great.

Meanwhile Star Wars inspired games are revolutionary and still influence games today. Why is it the actual officially licensed Star Wars are just nice distractions for fans the franchise but the Star Wars inspired games are the ones that receive critical fan adoration? Because money doesn't make a game good, just look at the new battlefront. One of the most expensive games around, massive team, biggest publisher alive yet the game was trash and has no soul. There aren't going to be game aping battlefront, battlefront isn't going to change the way people make games. It's a nice distraction for fans of the property but nothing more.

So apply that to Asoiaf, we've already seen the influence on games like Dragon Age and it will continue to supplant the generic Tolkien setting with a Georgian one or games will find a middle ground between them. But the officially licensed games will continue to fail to deliver and disappoint. It will be years, maybe decades until you'll have a game that lets you fly in on a Dragon, avoid ballista shots, and roast armies alive while commanding your troops on an open battlefield while also being good. And it probably won't have the asoiaf name attached when you do. Until then you can play Drag-on Dragoon and imagine what it would be like if the game was actually good.
>>
>>386452217

>a gay guy can't cum in a woman

Fuck off, retard. I'm straight and I could suck a dick right now if I wanted to
>>
File: no sword or armor.jpg (143KB, 553x504px) Image search: [Google]
no sword or armor.jpg
143KB, 553x504px
>>386452049
>>
I hope that creepy RR Martin guy dies before finishing the bookz
>>
>>386451878
He has no fucking way to prove that he is half Targaryen other than his crippled brother who doesn't give a shit anyway.
>>
>>386448832
I like got and antiques roadshow.
>>
>>386452361
>this post
>>
rate yesterday episode
>>
>>386451586
I will never not be mad for what they did with the 2016. What a fucking waste of human resources
>>
>>386452361
What would make renly a good king?

>>386452452
There maybe a targaryen marriage cloak in Lyanna's tomb, also Howland Reed is still alive
>>
>>386446906
>Dany top tier
>Tyrion not top tier
>The Hound not top tier
>Jaime and Euron that low
genuinely unironically worst taste itt
>>
>>386452175
Patrician taste my man
>>
>>386452680
>tfw only like Bronn, Davos, and Pod Fooking Payne.
Maybe that fat guy that bakes pie too.
He was a bro
>>
>>386452361
But renly wouldn't. That's the point. Instead he fucked het brother and wouldn't touch her.
>>
I don't like Davos in this season. It feels like they were surprised with how popular he was with his down-to-earth speeches that they had to shoe horn in one every episode.
>>
Euron feels like an anime character, what the fuck is up with those clothes too
>>
>>386446906
>BADASS TIER
those characters are the reason why GoT sucks
>>
>>386451878
JON IS NOT THE CHILD OF RHAEGAR AND LYANNA DELETE THIS POST OR I WILL CONTACT PRESTON AND HE WILL BEAT YOU UP
>>
Does R'hllor exist or is it just because magic is returning to Westeros again with the dragons?
>>
>>386450283
Brienne isn't using a broadsword. She's using a longsword. Completely different fighting styles and lengths.
>>
>>386448570
The Jamie is deluded.
>having to plunder another [place] to pay your debts
check
>Having to plunder another [place] for food
check.
Literally Hitler when he invaded Poland and all the other countries.
>>
>>386451567
>Study the craft and produce something better
dude you can't say something is flawed unless you make something better

dude fyuck critisicmss.
>>
>>386451501
>can't recogniza an ancient meme
you're just outing yourself as a normie
>>
>>386446906
>That Badass tier

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS
>>
Mount&blade mod was comfy cant remember which one though
>>
>>386446080
>play Lannister faction
>perfect build order
>tight macro
>clever tactics
>Kelly C player uses her plot armour ability and a single dragon unit to A Move me to death
>>
File: Your people can't fight.jpg (252KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Your people can't fight.jpg
252KB, 800x600px
>>
>>386445913

Thank god. Shit franchise to licence. The world is generic enough that you can feel free to make a much more interesting game without the fat man's influence.
>>
File: 1249242581171.gif (97KB, 430x354px) Image search: [Google]
1249242581171.gif
97KB, 430x354px
>>386454954
I love you.
>>
File: 1497865643628.jpg (49KB, 363x333px) Image search: [Google]
1497865643628.jpg
49KB, 363x333px
>>386454954
that lone dwarf makes this perfect
>>
File: 1481410258080.gif (487KB, 263x150px) Image search: [Google]
1481410258080.gif
487KB, 263x150px
>>386454954
A motherfucking +
>>
>>386451567
>DON'T CRITICISE UNLESS YOU CAN DO BETTER!
You're not disputing any of the shows immersion breaking plot points. The fact that the show has crappy writing doesn't disappear because the critics haven't made anything better
>>
File: 1502112252782.png (792KB, 848x424px) Image search: [Google]
1502112252782.png
792KB, 848x424px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ

Which one of these fine folks is you OP?
>>
>>386454954
>dragon is not black
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>386453734
>>386455615
There's a difference between criticism and complaining. If you don't like something, you figure out why and move forward from there.

If your complaint is "why didn't Jaime die" etc, and you jump to Mary Sue, plot armor, and non canon, then you have mental issues. It's not even constructive criticism at that point. It's asking questions as to why things are the way that they are. That's a complaint. That's like complaining about Ned Stark getting beheaded. It happened. Now what? Complain on the Internet? Fuck does that do?

The show is moving at a faster pace to compensate for the end of the series, as well as for new age autists who can't pay attention for more than 30 seconds. That's the "teleporting" because no one wants to join the Dothraki on their 100 mile walk. We did that in season 1 already.
>>
I stopped watching this when tumblrite writers had Brienne beat the shit out of the Hound. How much worse has it gotten?

Also don't see how a game would work unless it was like the VN.
>>
>>386457461
Brienne is a highly trained knight who was shown previously to be able to compete with Jamie. Complain all you want about it being SJW, but at least she's a big girl. Arya being able to fight against her is just retarded.
>>
>>386446906
Nice bait
>>
>>386446906
YAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAY

I don't care if you're being ironic, unironically kill yourself.
>>
BLADE ANGLES DUDE
>>
>>386452452
>here Sam go through these records
>oh look this record confirms that not only is Jon half stark and half targaryen he is also legitimate
>well ok time to ruin the cunt who burnt my brother to death because of the actions of my father even though she literally a few episodes ago said "don't judge me based on my father" or some shit.
According to this spoilers this is what happens. She's a cunt. Rip Dickon
>>
>>386458729
Doesn't change that she's an invincible mary sue, except against a little girl.
>>
It's just going to be cinematic bullshit anyway if not a shitty licensed cash grab.
>>
File: Stormlands_charge.jpg (976KB, 1862x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Stormlands_charge.jpg
976KB, 1862x1010px
>>386445913
http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings
>>
>>386448913
Cuck
>>
File: 1501528717378.gif (277KB, 610x862px) Image search: [Google]
1501528717378.gif
277KB, 610x862px
>>386445913
Gays on thrones is about as boring and generic as tolkien
>>
What would actually be fun is a GoT fightan game. Though I think it would work better if it were more like SC rather than SF
>>
Play the Mount and Blade mod
>>
>>386451078
The nosedive in quality this show has taken is astounding. And I remember thinking the season this was from was irredeemable shit.
>>
>>386446359
Aren't Matsuno's games (Ogre Battle/Tactics Ogre, the Ivalice Final Fantasy games) comparable to Game of Thrones?
>>
>>386446080
An rts would be bullshit cause your castle would be taken by an army of 100 guys
>>
>>386445913
GoT is garbage though.
>>
>>386460171
They can balance it like in Warhammer: Total War
Dany would be the Huns/Chaos faction
>>
>>386456080

>Cheering at that scene

They don't fucking get it do they
>>
>>386451567
>comparing Oberyon's death with that shitty spar
Oberyon was fucking on top and was going to kill Gregor, he just wanted a public confession about the murders of his sister, neice, and nephew and got into Gregor's grabbing range.
>>
File: 1500862251448.jpg (362KB, 1200x933px) Image search: [Google]
1500862251448.jpg
362KB, 1200x933px
>>386454954
Perfect.
>>
>>386451078
>Hound was giving her sound advice in a rough way about how all that romanticized version of fighting is usually a load of bullshit
>Demonstrated by her literally being unable to wound him because of his armor

>Latest episode shows it like she beats Brienne in the initial sparring because she slashes at Brienne's armor in armored spots like it would have done anything

I was just so confused the whole time.
>>
>>386447003
>it was ruined by the forcing of the show characters into it.
I'd say its ruined by forcing the show characters to be so important and long running in the plot. Jon and Daenerys were done best. Only in like 2 episodes and they didn't force them to continue to be relative to the characters story. Jon just did his whole Nights Watch thing and had nothing to with the North Grove. Daenerys was important for Asher in trying to get an army but she didn't care about him or his needs.

Compare that to Margery, Cersei and Tyrion who were constantly involved in everything Mira did or had to do.
>>
This thread isnt video games at all
>>
>>386446549
Too bad Cozur is a cunt.
>>
/v/ - television and film
>>
>>386445913
years after the last season when the license gets cheaper.
>>
*dabs*
>>
>>386447459
Show Jaime fucking sucks so hard though.
>>
>>386461294
It was just a spar showing off her actual ability with a sword, not an actual fight. It's obvious she wouldn't be able to beat Brienne head-on regardless of her ability because Brienne is very skilled and has an overwhelming size advantage. She isn't an opponent Arya would fight head-on the first place so the entire discussion is moot.

The problem with the scene is that the swordfighting just looked dumb.
>>
>>386461372
>>386461643
These posts are not video games either, meaning you guys are massive hypocrites. If you disagree with something shut your mouth and click on the report button, otherwise you are just as bad as the rest of us.
>>
>>386461661
How does he differ in the books? Jamie is the only character I like anymore. Used to like Bronn too but he's been gone for too long and he hasn't been dishing out that fine banter either.
>>
File: your choices matter.jpg (821KB, 770x4228px) Image search: [Google]
your choices matter.jpg
821KB, 770x4228px
>>386446254
This anon is correct, >>386451390, Telltale is fucking awful and can't even do the one thing they claim to.
>>
>>386446297
you know things weren't exactly great when the targaryen had the throne in the first place
hence why stark and baratheon rekt them
her father was a mad men and she doesn't look very sane desu
>>
>>386445913
>Danny still alive

Fuck that cunt. She's that kid that got everything she wanted and then kept whining how oppressed she is.
>>
>>386456754
Teleporting is a an issue because it breaks the immersion of the series and shows the writer's laziness or their lack of foresight within the plot. How much effort would it take to have dany's council explain before they reach dragonstone, that they plan to split their fleet so they can attack casterly rock and drop off troops in friendly territories and have the rest of the ships remain around dragonstone. They can have euron predict this which is why he is able to ambush both fleets. Doing this would also explain how the Dothraki are able to ambush the Lannisters. This is not the only example of where a simple explanation would fix a big issue. Also teleporting is also in season 4 so it has nothing to do with the show reaching the end.
Also there is absolutely plot armour for some characters where they face no consequences for the bad decisions that they make.
>>
>>386452327
>it will continue to supplant the generic Tolkien setting with a Georgian one
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>Daenerys claims to be good
>lights an entire army on fire and destroys all their food

She's going to end up a mad queen.
>>
>>386451421
Seasons 1-4 were fantastic. Season 5 is one of the worst seasons I've ever seen a long running show produce, 6 was pretty good, and 7 has been awful so far. I know they will jump the shark many more times before it's said and done, but at least we have the earlier seasons.
>>
>>386447459
>Euron
Please consider suicide. Euron is borderline autistic and the epitome of a useless Iron Island nigger who doesn't produce anything of value outside of being a ruthless cunt. That fight scene on the boat was one of the shittiest things GoT has ever filmed.
>>
>>386447706
>best written
>"dude just look wide-eyed and crazy in every scene while yelling haha freakin' badass"
>no depth or development of his character
Please defend your statement. How is he in any well well written?
>>
>>386462163
She's going to execute the Tarlys by burning them alive next episode.

I honestly don't know if this is intentional characterization or if D&D are just fucking retarded at this point.
>>
>>386462163
Burns the food despite having no food source on Dragonstone and losing the Tyrell allies.
>>
>>386462163
The last three episodes were largely about her trying to avoid this and getting her shit pushed in. She's the invading force so she's fucked either way, she might as well go all out.
>>
File: 1487561617943.jpg (356KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1487561617943.jpg
356KB, 4000x4000px
>>386446906
>>
>>386445913
the mod for mount and blade is pretty neat.
>>
>>386462027

maybe you should stop watching then, because the end is going to be her winning. She has plot armor. Of daenarys, jon and tyrion, only tyrion has the possibility of dying, and thats only if they want GRRM's mary-sue to be a martyr for the story.
>>
File: 1501898168790.png (147KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
1501898168790.png
147KB, 553x585px
>>386446254
>>
>>386449838
It takes muscle to withstand and redirect a blow of that strength and size.

No, it wasn't realistic, don't even try and fucking pretend that this stupid scene made any sense. Arya should have dodged, not parried, that would've been acceptable.
>>
>>386462452
It's not really a question of ethics, it's a question of if she's fucking retarded. She is.

Burning supplies that you desperately need and could have easily taken for yourself is moronic.
>>
>>386461987
He's wandering the Riverlands with Ilyn Payne trying to stop the fighting going on and being really diplomatic about it, he doesn't give a shit about Cersei anymore, he actually burns he letters and he never cared about his and Cersei's children. He's also bearded and unkempt because he doesn't care about being the handsome swordsman he was known for being. And if I remember correctly he didn't really want to fuck Cersei next to the corpse of their son because it was weird but she insisted.

Jamie was on the road to being this character in the show but they have since changed it all and kind of ruined any real character development Jaime was getting in the books.
>>
>>386462638
>the end is going to be her winning
lmao GRRM's modus operandi revolves around le epic plot twists. The sole reason he killed Ned was because people wouldn't expect him to be killed off. That's also the reason the Red Wedding happened. And the reason Jon got killed. I'd bet money on Dany dying.
>>
File: 1498918825126.png (111KB, 280x324px) Image search: [Google]
1498918825126.png
111KB, 280x324px
>>386451790
This picture cracks me up everytime.
>>
>>386462298
>>386462390
t. tumblr being mad that they actually let a guy get the best of their precious STRONK female characters.
>>
>>386462994

First of all, Ned and Cat are really the only main characters to die. The Red Wedding isn't comparable because Robb was never a main character. This is obvious in the novels because he never had his own chapters - he was a side character in other people's stories. In the show, this isn't as obvious, which is why the epic "le all the characters die!" meme started.

The TV writers have been telegraphing the end of the story for awhile. I mean, most people figured it out a long time ago (e.g. Jon's origins with R+L, and the meaning of "A Song of Ice and Fire) and now this season has totally confirmed it.
>>
Just make it a dark souls clone where you fight all the whitewalkers.
>>
Isn't this from the guy who wrote paragraphs about a girl's diarrhea after she was fucked in the ass by some nigger
>>
>tfw no elric vidya
>>
>>386462679
It's actually easier to redirect then you might think, if you're doing proper technique. Using the strong of your sword to their weak, for example. However, the show hasn't had any examples of proper technique so it doesn't matter. There were times where Arya did things that roughly resembled more proper swordplay but overall it included too much spinning, flourishing, and other nonsense. The main problem is the size of needle; if they had any interest of showing proper longsword usage, Arya wouldn't have been able to win.

Basically, spins and flourishes aside, I feel like the spar was showing more of a failure of showing Brienne's fighting properly. They act as though a longsword is like swinging a tree trunk and it's absurd.
>>
File: 1501071894438.png (99KB, 208x209px) Image search: [Google]
1501071894438.png
99KB, 208x209px
>>386448832
Which country? Want to make sure I never go there and accidentally die of boredom.
>>
>>386448710
are you stupid? he was responding to the retard saying she was leading iher troops wich is not true
>>
>>386464895
Went and watched the scene again and wanted to add: it's mostly their first exchange that looks somewhat acceptable. Though I also noticed that Brienne's sword is more of a bastard sword than a longsword if anything, which makes the way she acts as though it's heavy even more absurd.
>>
>>386446906
>Shitting on CIA-finger
>>
>>386451421
Thanks Pickle Rick
>>
>>386465093
The country of Wisconsin
>>
>>386445913
It's called Crusader Kings.
>>
>>386446906
I love Jamie and The Hound though
>>
>>386446359

>Say the game is non canon

Wow, that was hard.
>>
>>386462583
>you stumble and fall!
>lose 30 strength permanently from eating some berries
>drops 20 FPS
>>
>>386446359
The Mount & Blade GoT mod was the best time I had playing M&B and it barely even had the show characters.
>>
>>386448305
>God I fucking hope not, but the way the show is a shitfest, it may happen

I don't see any way they end the show without the dragons killing all the walkers. afaik they have no air defenses.
>>
>>386462638

Dany will get killed by the Others, resurrected, and killed again by Jon, who will pull his sword out and it will be on fire. She isn't Azor Ahai, she's Nissa Nissa.
>>
File: header.jpg (29KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
29KB, 460x215px
Nobody played the fantastic RPG then?
>>
>>386473778
how can you not see it though, it comes from a mile away, a white walker, the king most likely, will climb the wall and use the ballista in the top of it to kill one of the dragons, then the night king will revive it and climb on it, and it will be an ice dragon now, then jon will climb on the remaining dragon cause he is targaryen and 1 vs 1 the night king with spanish guitars as soundtrack, that is what i can foresee, i don't know what will happen to cersei, some say she will be backstabbed by jaime
>>
>>386445913

>Game of plebs
>Great setting
>Generic medieval fantasy shit

Just play the 2 million videogames that try to ripoff tolkien but make it more edgy and """"realistic""" to appeal to brainlet normies.
>>
>>>/wsg/1819076
>>
>>386445913
theres actually several games
but of course you didnt even bother googling because youre a GoT retard and now that /tv/ is a shithole where 60% of threads are about GoT you thought youd make you here. sound about right? fucking normalfags
>>
>>386446906

I like Ellaria and I don't know why. She's so infuriating but I love it
>>
>>386474849
>Fantastic

The plot was good, gameplay not so much. The MMO is supposedly still in development, but Bigpoint has really missed the mark for popularity.
>>
Whats happening with Telltale GOT S2?
>>
>>386476802
That still exists?
>>
>>386449336
I accidentally deleted that game- shit was amazing. forget what its called.
>>
>>386476995
>>386476802
I assume they are waiting for the TV series to end so they can work out a plot that doesnt involve the main characters.
>>
This show has nothing to do with the fantasy genre and therefore all games about it would be bellow mediocre. This show was made popular because it is medieval themed and was imensely loved by the womins, while same themed shows and movies are shunned by the puciz.
>>
File: 7084a850187195.58c99500560e9.jpg (322KB, 887x1300px) Image search: [Google]
7084a850187195.58c99500560e9.jpg
322KB, 887x1300px
>>386464295
YOU SEE ME NOW A VETERAN OF A THOUSAND PSYCHIC WARS
I'VE BEEN LIVING ON THE EDGE SO LONG
WHERE THE WINDS OF LIMBO ROAR
AND I'M YOUNG ENOUGH TO LOOK AT AND FAR TOO OLD TO SEE
ALL THE SCARS ARE ON THE INSIDE
I'M NOT SURE THAT THERE'S ANYTHING LEFT TO ME
FUCK SAKES VIDEOGAMES, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO MAKE A PROPER ELRIC VIDYA?
>>
>>386452361
>>386452926
well he put it in her ass when he was drunk once
>>
>>386448080
In the show he's a retard, Book!Stannis doesn't do the amphibious assault (some forces do, but not the bulk) and the other points haven't happened (yet)
>>
>>386445913
I still can't understand how the dragons got so big in the 2-3 years the series span.

Lizards grow big sure, but they grow fucking slowly.
>>
>>386446297
because he will stand as her king as equal and tap that ass.
>>
>>386447578
Drakengard?
>>
>game of normalfaggotry
wew
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.