[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck would I buy a PS4 if it can't play any PS3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why the fuck would I buy a PS4 if it can't play any PS3 games on it?

I'm a poorfag who didn't get a console last gen. Buying a used PS3 for $80 and having to have it beside a new PS4 just to play both systems' games is retarded. I might just get PSN and stream the games to my PC if it will save me having to buy two consoles.

At least with the Switch it makes sense due to the Wii U's retarded hardware and lack of games, all four worthwhile titles are/were ported anyway. But you can't even play MGS4 on the PS4? That games is just doomed to be trapped on the PS3 forever?

Sony needs to take their heads out of their asses. I know their attitude towards older games is fucking fowl but come on, there's no excuse to make PS3 titles not work on the PS4 outside of incompetence.
>>
>>386443548
>Laura Loomy insists that she is only 24 years old
>>
This, anon, is why you should exclusively play on PC.
>>
People memed PS3 has no games so hard that they didnt bother.
>>
>>386443648
A lot of jewesses look much older than they actually are.
>>
File: 1501906194960.png (48KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501906194960.png
48KB, 300x250px
>>386443548
Trade crypto
>>
>>386443548
>tfw you drive around with old rotted 10 year old tires and then blame SJWs when they blow out on hitting a curb
>>
>>386443548
The exact reason why I wont ever buy a ps4 despite being a sony fanboy for twenty years

That and the online tax
>>
>>386443548
Wii U has more interesting exclusives than the PS4
>>
>>386443548
Honestly don't care if some random guy on the internet does not know if they should invest in a PC or a PS4 to play the newest videogames.

All I know is I got my PS4 for $190 during Black Friday last year and I haven't had a regret since. Also I think Bloodborne is boring.

Recommendation:
Nioh
Nier: Automata (not exclusive)
Yakuza 0
Final Fantasy XV
>>
>wants to play PS3 games
>He deducts that he should buy a PS4

The only one who is retarded here is you.
If you care so much about PS3 games why buy a PS4 at all? Just get a PS3 play the games you want to play on it then sell it forward and buy a PS4.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.