[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After the New3DS Xl came out in America this piece of shit lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 3ds.jpg (271KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3ds.jpg
271KB, 1280x1280px
After the New3DS Xl came out in America this piece of shit lost all traction and just became a box for 6-7/10 JRPGs
>>
>>386442358
Okay
>>
>>386442441
And I'm frustrated because I bought a New when they came out since my 3DS was breaking. And don't particularly care for JRPGs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-07_08-37-55.png (223KB, 534x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-07_08-37-55.png
223KB, 534x320px
blame the people that cracked the anti-piracy, not that it was going anywhere in the first place
>>
>>386442358
I use mine mainly for platformers, puzzle games and as a Zelda machine, desu.
>>
>>386443662
What games? I have Mario 3D Land and as far as I'm aware its the only 3D platformer for the system. 2D is good too but I'd really have loved to play more 3D platformers with real depth perception
What puzzles games do you play? I have one of the layton games and while the puzzles are super fun getting to each one through the overworld navigation and heavy reading was kind of a drag imo.
ALBW was excellent and one of my favorite zeldas period but triforce heroes seemed phoned in on top of me not really wanting to play a multiplayer zelda

I mean at least there's Metroid and I'm kinda interested in Monster Hunter stories as far as a sendoff goes. I just wish the second half of it's life had been the knockout the first was. I'm not upset I own the thing at all, Kid Icarus Uprising alone was worth it, but it losing traction just sucks.
>>
The N2DS XL is a superior version of the N3DS XL, but no one will believe it because it costs less. If you don't care that much about the 3D then it is better in so many ways. I "downgraded" to the N2DS XL and view it as a total upgrade.
>>
>>386444076
I like using the 3D too much for the sega 3D classics desu

Pretty much the entire reason I still pull out the console regularly
>>
>>386444076
Well you're fucking retarded anon
>>
>>386442358
That's funny considering I just bought 3 new games for the thing and I'm having fun
>>
>>386444492
great argument
>>
>>386444036
>What games?

- The Kirbys
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (I didn't play the original on the Wii so it was completely new to me)
- NSMB2 is better than people make it out to be. Some of the secret exits are really hard to find.
- Mario Maker is worth it if you manage to find a cheap copy like I did. The game comes with 200 levels made by Nintendo which are mostly really good (especially if you try doing the challenges)
- if you're into run & gun games, the Gunman Clive games are pretty good if you play on hard
- I also love Sega's 3D classics on the system. I replay Sonic 1&2 a lot

- My go to puzzle game is Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure since I loved the series since way back in the day. But there is also Pushmo/Pullblox and the Picross games etc.

Also, Tri Force Heroes was a great surprise to me. I really loved playing it online. I unironically hope that we'll get a sequel.
>>
>>386444076
That floppy hinge tho
>>
>>386444569
3DS is just as floppy, it has literally never bothered me, though.
>>
>>386444569
Stiff hinges is why the DS had so many hinge problems.
>>
>>386444712
Being floppy is itself a hinge problem
>>
>>386444553
>Kirby
I own both, they're amazing
>Dong Returns
Own it as well, it was great
>NSMB2
I own a WiiU and would rather play the two best New Marios personally
>Mario Maker
See above. No reason for me to own it.
>Gunman Clive
Have both, but considering getting the HD version on WiiU
>3D Classics
Far and away the best thing on the system in the later years I feel like. I love Streets of Rage 2 holy shit.

I have the first Pushmo, is it worth it to spring for Crashmo and Stretchmo? I loved the first one.
Not sure if I'll go for Miracle Cure considering I have Tetris and Puyo Puyo on the system already but I might.

Im sure Triforce Heroes isn't terrible I just don't know anyone who plays on 3DS to play it with and I'm sure the online is pretty dead now
>>
>>386444863
is triple deluxe better than robobot?
>>
>>386442358
Two Monster Hunter games and bunch of jrpgs and srpgs are enough to give the console enough play hours to justify it's cost.
>>
>>386445172
Nah I'd say Robobot is a cut above Triple D. But Deluxe was still a good time too.
>>
>>386445335
Does it have less content than robobot? is the gameplay very similar?
>>
>>386445280
>Two Monster Hunter

I unironically don't like Monster Hunter at all, and still love the 3DS.
>>
>>386445805
I bought Gen and 4U when they were on sale for $20 each and they're good, they look really nice, but jesus christ it is repetitive. I hear people sinking 200+ hours into them and I'd rather die than repeat the same thing over and over for that many hours.
>>
File: 1500076097246.jpg (26KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1500076097246.jpg
26KB, 635x457px
>>386442728
are you an ambassadorbro too?
>>
>>386445893
It's shouldn't be your main game. I go back to it when I burnout on my main games and it welcomes me back like the girlfriend that lets me cheat on her because she knows she can't do better
>>
>>386442358
>buying a nintendo console at release
yeah about time you learned the lesson
>>
File: 1364759182359.jpg (20KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1364759182359.jpg
20KB, 500x333px
>Tfw Guild03 never
>Tfw physical collection in the west never
>Tfw Liberation Maiden 2 was a fucking VN on Vita
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.